• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

My problem is with

• Total voters
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Are your reasons for wanting to ctb internal or external? I understand in most cases the answer is a combination of both, but which has the greater effect on your decision?

One way to think about it if you're not sure is to consider whether a change within yourself or a change within the world would be most likely to make you want to live. If nothing would make you want to live, your reasons are almost certainly internal.

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and Zlqved
Zlqved

Zlqved

Slowly decaying
Oct 20, 2023
I would like to be able to say it's the world. It's the worlds fault for how I have became, it's the worlds fault for every feeling I feel, it's the world it's the world, etc etc. but I can't. It is me. It is my fault and forever will be, I deserve everything bad given to me

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
mainly internal for me.

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In my case, it's due to the world and how cruel it is

Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and zeevo
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
65% me
35% the world

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, zeevo and 1 other person
Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
For me, it's mainly internal. I hate the way I always looked. Maybe society brainwashed me into hating my nose and led me to be more isolated and self-conscious of my face which led me to my current circumstances. I can't really be upset cause I think many others adapt and find happiness in different ways so I think it's me that's the problem for not adapting.
65% me
35% the world
REAL

• Love
Reactions: Homo erectus, Praestat_Mori, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't think I could be happy in conforming enough in this world to get by successfully in it- so- I'm blaming the world. I'm of the- I'm not meant for this world/era view but I wouldn't want to be either! This world actively rewards narcissists and sociopaths.

Really, how do any of us live with ourselves? Most of us are part of a system that exploits other humans and animals and this planet. All while we're being exploited ourseleves. I do a shameful job of ignoring that most of the time, as I expect most of us do to just live without being constantly wracked by guilt but I think everyone has the right to blame the state of this world in some degree as to how they're feeling.

I do understand though. I think some people will feel like it's more to do with them. Still- I'll go with the same argument though... Who would you need to turn in to to be happy in this world? Do you like the look of them?

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Cepi and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
For me I think it's both, but more of the world rather than myself. The issue is that I don't fit into society (due to neurodivergence), nor do I want to. I'm just not a good fit for the world, and it isn't a good fit for me either. I honestly think that I should've been born on a different planet.

I have many grievances with the world and have found fault with many aspects of it. I feel like only people like me see the world for what it is: a cruel, selfish place where everything is built upon exploitation and misery. Personally, I think that the artificial structures of the world (society, capitalism, money, etc) cause a lot of misery, or maybe the world itself is just an inherently cruel place (like even in nature animals are killing and eating each other just to survive). I don't like society or capitalism and I think that it's an exploitative system, and I hate how we're all forced to participate in it against our will. To be honest, I'd rather die that have to take part in the system. Hopefully one day capitalism will be overturned and in its place will be a better world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is always the problem which is why I'd prefer to die under all circumstances. It's very tragic how humans so selfishly procreate into this world filled with senseless cruelty and endless potential to suffer.

All that existence ever causes is harm, suffering, pain and torment, it's a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all, I see existence itself as nothing more than an endless cycle of suffering that so cruelly continues to repeat once new life is forced here.

My wish to die is just a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is, there is nothing appealing about existing as a conscious being who was burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly in such a hellish and evil world, I'd always prefer to sleep eternally than decay from age in this existence that was always futile in the first place.

Reactions: zeevo, sserafim and Homo erectus
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Both I would say, me being the biggest problem. And society for lacking the knowledge on how to deal with the complexities that comes with people struggling with mental health issues. So I guess. No one's fault then actually, but more the situation.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm at fault for everything including my own suicidality.

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
It's my fault, I am the problem. The world (meaning other people) even tried to help me many times but I ran away out of fear, weakness, and stubbornness. Hell, my entire life has been running away from things. I've been running so long it might be too late for me, maybe I've passed a point of no return.

• Love
Reactions: zeevo, Adûnâi and Homo erectus
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
It should be both . World should be replaced with my closed ones who hurt me , 3-5 people. World is a big word+
I let them hurt me , ( should have killed them, kidding 😭).

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Homo erectus
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
1. The world gave me existence, that's rude.
2. The world made me autistic.
3. The world made me autistic in the age where arranged marriage has been abolished.

I wish I could torture the creator of the Universe in a uniquely cruel way, but my imagination is rather uninventive.

Reactions: zeevo, sserafim and Homo erectus