A

amareddy

Sep 19, 2024
Are we forced in this world to suffer? No matter what we do, we are unhappy. There's an emptiness inside. When I went deep to understand my life, I saw situations where I was only meant to suffer because of the system in this world. There are normal people who enjoy their lives. For me, it's so difficult to be with people; I almost feel lonely inside. It feels like the world is cruel.

I tried to take a path where I wanted to be happy, but during my journey, I met people who provoked me to do things that ended up leaving me depressed and suffering mentally. How can I be at fault because of a system that doesn't suit me?

Why was I born into an abusive and toxic environment that affected my mind? I did business, I failed; I couldn't work because of the toxic environment. I had alcohol issues, where I would become aggressive or hurt others with my words. I ended up in toxic relationships and couldn't work, so I have money issues. I lost my house.

I tried to end my life when I was 19. I think my soul knew this world was not meant for me and that I would suffer. Today I'm 40, and I have realized that yes that I have suffered for so many years and still am. I was on medication before and changed doctors so many times; the meds didn't help.

I have been thinking for years about ending my life, but I don't have the guts to do it because I don't want to die painfully. I'm searching for an easy way out. I don't want to die sad. I would like to accept death and die peacefully.

I feel that it's not the humans' fault; it's the power above that sent me here. They programmed me; they sent me here. They manipulate my mind. They created the system.

So I have no complaints towards humans. I just want to exit this world. Yes, life is unfair for me and for many others who are suffering. Sometimes I think we are sent here to learn about suffering so we can understand and then be taken to a different place.

I don't know what the purpose of life is. I feel people like me should have the right to die. I'm convincing my mind up to end my life. I hope I succeed in my plan to exit.

• Hugs
Reactions: alienfreak, CantDoIt and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see myself as not meant to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence, personally I'd never wish for the pain of existing and wish I never existed more than anything, I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer