• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

I saw to other user having problems with this method and I have problems too. I read the Exit Path chapter but I still have doubts.

I doubt about the effectiveness of this. I never did it successfully.

I heard you have to reach the carotid artery that is the deepest but I don't know if I did it. I feel an horrible pressure and I never lost the conciousness.

The question is: is this useful?

If yes, what should I use? A scarf, a rope... The best object for tourniquet.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
This method so far for me has been very uncomfortable and actually almost impossible to tolerate.
I think I might have the right set up now, I have a towel tied to a rope, I'm using the towel as a noose, so far thinking of partial suspension. Still not an easy thing to do.
Even pulling the trigger in a gun method is difficult, but with compression, u can potentially pass out before you know it, or so I heard.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
There is a way where you can avoid compressing the windpipe and just compress the carotid arteries and I think it could work quicker and less painful, but you need a special tool for that. I don' know if it would work though.

Reactions: dano6533
T

Tiburcio

There is a way where you can avoid compressing the windpipe and just compress the carotid arteries and I think it could work quicker and less painful, but you need a special tool for that. I don' know if it would work though.
Tell me more.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
If you tie anything around your neck tight enough (you pass out) and this goes on for enough time (20min should be enough, but take 1 or a few hours to be 100%) you will die, guaranteed.

Problems are being found, making sure the pressure stays constant and that you can actually take it until you pass out.

T

Tiburcio

If you tie anything around your neck tight enough (you pass out) and this goes on for enough time (20min should be enough, but take 1 or a few hours to be 100%) you will die, guaranteed.

Problems are being found, making sure the pressure stays constant and that you can actually take it until you pass out.
Are you sure? In the book says you will lose conciousness in few minutes but 20 minutes sounds like being doing something wrong