• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nebble

nebble

Jun 13, 2024
The first method I'm thinking of is the night-night method. With a ratchet strap and bean bags to be more specific. I haven't bought the supplies yet so I haven't been able to test it but I'm already skeptical if it could actually work.

My first plan to ctb is to go to my old school and climb on top of one of the buildings and do it in the far back of an unlocked service room on the roof that few people know about. I know it's messed up to leave my body there but I need to be sure I'm not found until it's too late to do anything to save me. I'm not really sure how long it would take honestly. I know it should take more than 30 seconds to pass out, but to actually die I'm not sure. This is my first choice just because it's seems less distressing and there's less of a chance my SI will be an issue. I'm just worried that I'll pass out but not completely cut off circulation and leave myself with some sort of brain damage. Does anyone have any experience/advice on this method?

My second/back up method is jumping. The issue with this one is that the only accessible height near me is 20m (65ft) straight to concrete. From what I researched is that this height is right at the minimum of what people would start considering a reliably lethal height. I'm scared that I could survive and it would leave me horrible injured. Do you guys think that it's worth a shot at this height? Is there a way I could maximize lethality?

whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
Well, you never really know. The first method works sometimes, it's hard to say really. Jumping.. that could probably work. But then again, there's only one way to find out. All my luck to you

Upvote 0
krnaaTh

krnaaTh

searching nothingness
Jun 12, 2024
From what I remember 20m is in range for a mortal jump, but not so sure (although falling straight into concrete should make it) but I would still recommend you looking more into it, it doesn't really sound like something really well thought out plan, even if it is at the high risk at survivability it isn't entirely impossible to survive and the consequences are horrible, and maybe you could change your mind, take it as a possible change in whichever path you take to live or to ctb. Won't recommend going to your old school tho, can't help really that much in this one, but seriously think more about this

Upvote 0
nebble

nebble

Jun 13, 2024
From what I remember 20m is in range for a mortal jump, but not so sure (although falling straight into concrete should make it) but I would still recommend you looking more into it, it doesn't really sound like something really well thought out plan, even if it is at the high risk at survivability it isn't entirely impossible to survive and the consequences are horrible, and maybe you could change your mind, take it as a possible change in whichever path you take to live or to ctb. Won't recommend going to your old school tho, can't help really that much in this one, but seriously think more about this
I've definitely thought about my decision to ctb. I've had suicidal thoughts for years and I've been sure of my decision for 6 months. I can't wait to do it much longer. I'm just trying to work out how I'm actually gonna do it at some point. How much planning is there supposed to be? I've just been going off information on methods I've found here, I'm just trying to make it as simple and effective as possible.

Upvote 0
krnaaTh

krnaaTh

searching nothingness
Jun 12, 2024
I'll leave the decision to you, just that I would consider it starting from like 30m just to be sure (Too scared of failing). Someone I knew fell from what could be roughly 35m and survived with not too much of sequels (compared to what we can expect, tho she fell into a tree and then to a grass land), yet other acquaintance I knew got the valor to ctb by falling from a 14 floor because he was drunk, that's the only thing that comes to mind I would then still go for a place around 20m-30m or what it could be floor 8 onwards and as usually to go straight with the head-on (and to be ready to embrace the panic that it may bring, of course) is more about the landing than the falling in those distances as people have even survived falling from 50m (if yours the one I see in your picture then it should do the work)

Upvote 0
nebble

nebble

Jun 13, 2024
I'll leave the decision to you, just that I would consider it starting from like 30m just to be sure (Too scared of failing). Someone I knew fell from what could be roughly 35m and survived with not too much of sequels (compared to what we can expect, tho she fell into a tree and then to a grass land), yet other acquaintance I knew got the valor to ctb by falling from a 14 floor because he was drunk, that's the only thing that comes to mind I would then still go for a place around 20m-30m or what it could be floor 8 onwards and as usually to go straight with the head-on (and to be ready to embrace the panic that it may bring, of course) is more about the landing than the falling in those distances as people have even survived falling from 50m (if yours the one I see in your picture then it should do the work)
Yea it's the drop in the picture. I don't know how to dive or anything, I was just thinking that I could sit backwards on the ledge and just fall off like that. I think that'll lead to me landing on my back and slamming my head into the pavement which should take care of it I hope.

Upvote 0
krnaaTh

krnaaTh

searching nothingness
Jun 12, 2024
Should do the work then, wish you the best of luck

Upvote 0
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
Was the guy who fell 14 stories okay?

Upvote 0
krnaaTh

krnaaTh

searching nothingness
Jun 12, 2024
Was the guy who fell 14 stories okay?
Died, even made it to the news. He had dwarfism and got under too many operations throughout his life without really making any change in his life, that pissed him off and made him depressed with his life. So at a party he was having for his 20 birthday with some people I know from school (I didn't go tho) he invited them over to his apartment to drink and have fun, and when he was drunk I assume his fear of dying wavered and committed suicide jumping off the balcony. In those cases is weird because at first we just thought it was a really unfortunate incident which obviously was surprised to everyone and broked our hearts, but afterwards knowing that he committed suicide and it wasn't and incident didn't really made in anything better. Sadly this one friend who passed away also had a little argument with another close friend of mine over a romantic partner and all that stuff, breaking their friendship. But they talked via social media to hang out one day to just talk this and get over that nonsense to get back to be the friends they were before, sadly, that is impossible to happen now.

Upvote 0