• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PopsicleToes

Apr 25, 2022
Are there any success stories of anyone who purified curing salts with 200 proof non denatured ethanol? What is the recipe & dose?

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
what do you mean by "curing salts"? do you mean Sodium nitrite cut with other stuff? why bother when you can buy two whole pounds of purse sodium nitrite over the internet for 9 bucks?

Reactions: shrek34 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
Seems like a highly effective way to blow up your living room unless you're a trained chemist.

• Yay!
Reactions: armadillydally
P

PopsicleToes

Apr 25, 2022
what do you mean by "curing salts"? do you mean Sodium nitrite cut with other stuff? why bother when you can buy two whole pounds of purse sodium nitrite over the internet for 9 bucks?
Now I am feeling better knowing that SN is available. I would rather do it with N. Please try PM'g me. I must be getting close to being awarded PM access!

P

PopsicleToes

Apr 25, 2022
Can you PM me privately. I need to order SN now. I appreciate your help!

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Pure SN is hard af to get in Europe, that's probably why OP asked.