• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Egg

Egg

Aug 7, 2018
I tried with oven bags. I'm not good with my hands. Figuring out the elastic part is a challenge.

What's the easiest way to make an Exit Bag?

Or can you buy one pre-made?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles, Aggy and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I tried with oven bags. I'm not good with my hands. Figuring out the elastic part is a challenge.

No you can't buy one pre made easily. You can use an elastic sweatband apparently so you don't have to go through the trouble of cutting and inserting the elastic.

Did you watch the YouTube video on how to make one? "Doing it with Chi?"

Reactions: RealMe and Tiburcio
Egg

Egg

Aug 7, 2018
with Betty. Yes.

Could an elastic sweatband slide off?

Reactions: RealMe
J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018

Big clear trashbag with a ratchet strap. Thinking of using these on their own.

Aug 6, 2018
Using a bag without gas will work if closed well, the only risk is that panic will set in when your brain can't get oxygen, and there's a chance you will take the bag off simply on reflex— your body and unconscious brain want you to live, unfortunately. The gas knocks you out before the panic can set in.

Some people use zip ties to tie their own hands to something, maybe if you're in a car you can tie them to the wheel once the set up is complete. Keep a knife nearby in case an adjustment has to be made to the bag.

D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
im using bag intented for making sauerkraut.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: memento_mori and Soul
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Using a bag without gas will work if closed well, the only risk is that panic will set in when your brain can't get oxygen, and there's a chance you will take the bag off simply on reflex— your body and unconscious brain want you to live, unfortunately. The gas knocks you out before the panic can set in.

Some people use zip ties to tie their own hands to something, maybe if you're in a car you can tie them to the wheel once the set up is complete. Keep a knife nearby in case an adjustment has to be made to the bag.

Using a bag sans gas is a horrific way to die. I know, I tried it years ago.

Reactions: Faraway1990, tearsinrain and Fixin’ToDie

Aug 6, 2018
Using a bag sans gas is a horrific way to die. I know, I tried it years ago.
Precisely. Still an option, just much scarier and less likely to succeed, unless you disable yourself from intervening. I'm very sorry for your bad experience.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
There used to be someone making exit bags for others but they got in trouble with the law.

Reactions: Soul and Tiburcio
J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018

Well, I meant cranking the ratchet strap tight enough (they're meant to handle 1800+ pounds of pressure and can be tightened indefinitely) where it would cut off blood and strangle. The bag is just a guarantee.

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
Trust me, I've been experimenting with it recently. If you tighten it enough (which is super easy, you just crank behind your neck with either hand) your body goes numb and you fade FAST. It's like hanging without the hang. The bag is just an extra precaution, in case the locking mechanism fails. Which once again is built for heavy duty workloads. There's also a release mechanism if you're just experimenting or want to back out.

Look up ratchet straps or ratchet tie downs if you don't understand.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Trust me, I've been experimenting with it recently. If you tighten it enough (which is super easy, you just crank behind your neck with either hand) your body goes numb and you fade FAST. It's like hanging without the hang. The bag is just an extra precaution, in case the locking mechanism fails. Which once again is built for heavy duty workloads. There's also a release mechanism if you're just experimenting or want to back out.

Look up ratchet straps or ratchet tie downs if you don't understand.

Can you still breathe while using this method? I was trying the tourniquet method a few weeks ago and was trying to cut-off the carotid arteries while still being able to breathe. Will the wratchet strap work like that?

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
Can you still breathe while using this method? I was trying the tourniquet method a few weeks ago and was trying to cut-off the carotid arteries while still being able to breathe. Will the wratchet strap work like that?

From what I've experienced yes. But once you crank hard enough to induce a quick death, your survival insticts kick in and your brain is more focused on your neck. I obviously went for the release. Just in the nick of time though. I couldn't feel my entire body and my limbs were going slack. Another second or two and I'm sure I wouldn't be here. Just need to sack up enough to finish the job. I'm thinking of strapping heavy ankle wights to arms prior to. That way it's hard to back out or claw at bag. It happens so fast if you're doing it seriously; you really don't have time to restrain yourself.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
From what I've experienced yes. But once you crank hard enough to induce a quick death, your survival insticts kick in and your brain is more focused on your neck. I obviously went for the release. Just in the nick of time though. I couldn't feel my entire body and my limbs were going slack. Another second or two and I'm sure I wouldn't be here. Just need to sack up enough to finish the job. I'm thinking of strapping heavy ankle wights to arms prior to. That way it's hard to back out or claw at bag. It happens so fast if you're doing it seriously; you really don't have time to restrain yourself.

I'm curious if I even need the bag. If the ratchet strap closes off the carotid arteries, that alone should do the trick.

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
Well sir, you've just made yourself a lot of money if you sold pre rigged ones. Only issue is being hidden.

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
I'm curious if I even need the bag. If the ratchet strap closes off the carotid arteries, that alone should do the trick.
Oh yeah, but the bag is an extra step. Because if the strangling doesn't do it, the suffocation will.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Oh yeah, but the bag is an extra step. Because if the strangling doesn't do it, the suffocation will.

Oh yikes...I don't want to experience suffocation. At least not consciously.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
If you crank the strap enough, you won't be conscious.

True... just gotta hope I can tighten the ratchet tight enough before the air runs out in the bag. (I think too much about things.)

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
True... just gotta hope I can tighten the ratchet tight enough before the air runs out in the bag. (I think too much about things.)
I can relate. I've been experimenting a few times a week recently. With full bag alone and regular breathing; I'd say you have a solid 2+ minutes. More than enough time to crank enough. If you're fast, you can crank enough in seconds.

I took care of some issues and will likely get a vehicle again soon. Will probably look for a deserted area and start a generator in car. Then down headache meds, antiemetics and drink until I pass out and hopefully die of CO. The ratchet straps is extremely effective, yet intimidating. CO seems to be an easier way out.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I can relate. I've been experimenting a few times a week recently. With full bag alone and regular breathing; I'd say you have a solid 2+ minutes. More than enough time to crank enough. If you're fast, you can crank enough in seconds.

I took care of some issues and will likely get a vehicle again soon. Will probably look for a deserted area and start a generator in car. Then down headache meds, antiemetics and drink until I pass out and hopefully die of CO. The ratchet straps is extremely effective, yet intimidating. CO seems to be an easier way out.

Yes it does seem to be a bit intimidating, but it's nice to have another option if I can't get the nitrogen to work.

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
Yes it does seem to be a bit intimidating, but it's nice to have another option if I can't get the nitrogen to work.
I concur. Been researching and thinking for quite a while now. And the ratchet strap is by far the most effective, quick, cheap and readily available by far.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
how big must the exit bag be?

E

Emabovary

May 25, 2019
Can you just use ordinary plastic bag with a rope around your neck and bag? So it shpuld be enough?

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
From my sources about 45 x 55 cm. Check out the PPeh for more information. There are detailed instructions on how to do it in Last Five Acts. Even with a shopping list for Amazon.
hmmmmmm

whivh version should i download
Can you just use ordinary plastic bag with a rope around your neck and bag? So it shpuld be enough?

can a bag be too large?

i wonder..

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Use a turkey-sized oven bag: they're the correct plastic to be both gas-impermeable and extremely tough. Available in the cling-wrap/aluminum foil section of the supermarket.

Do NOT use a rope around the bottom; you must use something elastic, that allows the inflowing inert gas to flush away the CO2, or it won't work.

Reactions: Honigwaffel
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
whivh version should i download

can a bag be too large?
This is the most recent version of the PPeH I know of. There is a newer version but I couldn't find a link to it. The information about the Exit Bag shouldn't have changed though.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

You can download the Five Last Acts with either of these two links:

Yes, a bag can be too large. Go for a turkey-sized oven bag as mentioned by @TiredHorse

Reactions: RememberWhatUCameFor