• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rafinhacomedor

Aug 2, 2023
I'm a law student and I also like philosophy and other areas from human sciences, nowadays I'm learning about Hegel and Marx, but I think that my favourite philosopher is Kant.

Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
Currently majoring in Cyber Security due to its advantages of being remote. I hate going outside but before I CTB I wanna try living life independently from my mother's help.

Erebus

Erebus

Jun 4, 2023
Used to study natural sciences, top university too. Quit now im chilling it out in computer science in a mid ranked uni. Academia is pointless. The majority of ppl just stick to whatever authorithy they can grab onto. Once i started writing in science i realized how easy it is to write falsehoods in front of studied people with p.h.d's and all. Once ppl saw i went to a good uni it's like they didn't even bother to check up anything i wrote. I once wrote a piece, saw about 60 reactions of people holding nice degrees, masters PHD's but the only one pointing out a fairly obvious mistake i made was another bachelor student. Then theres social science which i completely detest. I passed those classes without studying at all. Just read my class notes once. How they are even allowed to call it science is beyond me. Most of those classes were straight up activism.

Imo anything taught outside of science or engineering faculties is straight up a waste of time. (Excluding medical science obviously).

R

Rhymester

Delete my account
Aug 9, 2023
I study a level 8 course called MINT (Marketing, Innovation and Tech.) I rather philosophy though—much more interesting.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Yes me, I recently changed my major from music to philosophy. My minor is in computer science (to get a job) but I still have a fond interest in philosophy