• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
If so, how do I convert units (u100 syringe) to cc ?

H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
Hi, Im a health care professional. Can you give me more info, Is it an insulin pen ?

Reactions: sserafim and LifeIsCrazyNemb
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
Hi, Im a health care professional. Can you give me more info, Is it an insulin pen ?
U100 for insulin. My dog is a diabetic. Instead of ingesting tetrahydrolozine, maybe injecting it in my vein, it will work faster and kill me sooner

H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
I only know about insulin for humans.
First thing to check is the concentration in the vial you have. Regular pens are 100iu per ml. =u100. So 1 ml is 0.1 ml. If concentration is different you need to calculate accordingly.
You don't need to find a vein. S/C ( subcutaneous is as effective). That's how it's formulated to be administered

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I only know about insulin for humans.
First thing to check is the concentration in the vial you have. Regular pens are 100iu per ml. =u100. So 1 ml is 0.1 ml. If concentration is different you need to calculate accordingly.
You don't need to find a vein. S/C ( subcutaneous is as effective). That's how it's formulated to be administered
Although I'll be injecting tetrahydrolozine instead of insulin?

H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
Apologies I read your post wrong, but similar rules apply.
You need to know the concentration of the liquid. There is no set conversion rule for converting units into mls/ cc. If something is 100 iu (u100) generally it's 1 unit is 0.1ml.
Also Finding a proper vein can be tricky it's not always the visual veins you see that are best. It can be really painful if you get it wrong, so please be careful x

Last edited:
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
If I end up ingesting the tetrahydrolozine, what OTC AE do you recommend?

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Apologies I read your post wrong, but similar rules apply.
You need to know the concentration of the liquid. There is no set conversion rule for converting units into mls/ cc. If something is 100 iu (u100) generally it's 1 unit is 0.1ml.
Also Finding a proper vein can be tricky it's not always the visual veins you see that are best. It can be really painful if you get it wrong, so please be careful x
I want to inject dangerous substances into my vein but ik I won't ever get into a vein so I was thinking going to a hospital with a small paracetamol overdose get them to put a cannula in and be compliant and then escape with the cannula so I can inject my own stuff by the time they even call the police I'll already be at my location (middle of no where) is this a good idea?

H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
I want to inject dangerous substances into my vein but ik I won't ever get into a vein so I was thinking going to a hospital with a small paracetamol overdose get them to put a cannula in and be compliant and then escape with the cannula so I can inject my own stuff by the time they even call the police I'll already be at my location (middle of no where) is this a good idea?
please dont do this- this will leave the nurse who put the cannula feeling so devastated. i know from years of experience - we had patients abscond from the ward/ ER and later turn up dead. there is a massive investigation afterwards about who is to blame.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36