• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I'm looking for a discord group for recovery and support or for PTSD (I was diagnosed cptsd). Since I've come here I've found I don't need to die as there are still treatment options (suicide is my last choice if there's no getting better). Things have improved, and most of the time I want to be okay more than I want to be dead.

The discord groups I've joined are mixed with people who've already planned to die, and there isn't a focus on recovery.

Last edited:
B

Bernie__

Jan 27, 2024
been in the same situation my entire life ngl, note I'm only 19 but every treatment I've tried just made everything worse until they gave me Adderall, ngl doesn't fix everything but helped me alot, I mean I'm still suicidal and traumatized ngl but I get out of bed most days. but I don't really leave my room or go outside either so maybe not idk ready to die ngl

Reactions: Sugarplum
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Glad you found a drug that helps. I had opposite issue with Adderall. I was misdiagnosed ADHD instead of PTSD (you can have both). Adderall made my anxiety and panic attacks worse. I'm using desvenlafaxine now for anxiety and depression.

Sounds like you're suffering depression as well. If mental stress gets high (I'm guessing from trauma), introduce physical stressor like a walk, pushups, etc. Human brain and body is good with dealing with physical stressors, but is kinda garbage at mental stressors. If you get flashbacks, best way to deal with adrenaline is to burn it off by taking a walk.

Last edited: