Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It seems being poor prevents relationships and friendships from happening.

Reactions: milkofcalcium
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
No, the amount of income someone makes does not determine if they'll be friendly or not or if they'll be able to secure healthy friendships or relationships. Usually people in the same situations befriend each other and tend to help each other out when facing some struggles or in distress. People living in the same communities also tend to make friends with eachother. I don't think amount of money effects people's friendliness unless they have been influenced (for example having too much money would make someone very stuck up).

Reactions: ctvunny and Ambivalent1
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
I can relate a lot to this.
I still have a close knit of friends from way before. Though I do want to meet new people and maybe perhaps a partner as well but yeah...me being moneyless isnt really a good way to start it. Especially when I am heading to ctb any time now haha

MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
If one is poor, entertainment options with others are severely limited (e.g., going to restaurants or the movies might cost too much). So it is harder in that sense. Nobody likes a miser. But on the other hand, if one is rich, one has many shallow friendships which take advantage of one's wealth. So it is bad both ways.

Reactions: milkofcalcium