• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
The most cutting-edge scientific psychometric personality test is HEXACO its more accurate than Big Five which used to be, its much more accurate than Myers-Briggs, INFJ, ENTP all that stuff. So HEXACO tests you on 26 facets of your personality. Honesty-Humility (H), Emotionality (E), Extraversion (X), Agreeableness (A), Conscientiousness (C), and Openness to Experience (O).

Fun fact: Narcissism breaks into seven subsets: authority, superiority, exhibitionism, expectativeness, vanity, self-sufficiency. The top scientists who created the HEXACO score the NPI narcissistic personality inventory they class high-levels of self sufficiency as a mental illness.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
The most cutting-edge scientific psychometric personality test is HEXACO its more accurate than Big Five which used to be, its much more accurate than Myers-Briggs, INFJ, ENTP all that stuff. So HEXACO tests you on 26 facets of your personality. Honesty-Humility (H), Emotionality (E), Extraversion (X), Agreeableness (A), Conscientiousness (C), and Openness to Experience (O).

Fun fact: Narcissism breaks into seven subsets: authority, superiority, exhibitionism, expectativeness, vanity, self-sufficiency. The top scientists who created the HEXACO score the NPI narcissistic personality inventory they class high-levels of self sufficiency as a mental illness.
Yeah I tried the myers-briggs test and I dont think I got the right result.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I feel like Myers-Briggs is more accurate than, say, the zodiac, but maybe that bar is too low.

The reason I believe in the MBTI is that at least for me, the results have always been consistent and unlike with some other less-intricate personality tests, I don't also identify with any of the other results I didn't get.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

What about SLOAN/Big Five? How do you interpret your HEXACO result? I sent you mine a while back @DarkRange55
Yeah I tried the myers-briggs test and I dont think I got the right result.
What did you get? There's also enneagram, Kiersey temperament, socionics, etc

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I feel like Myers-Briggs is more accurate than, say, the zodiac, but maybe that bar is too low.

The reason I believe in the MBTI is that at least for me, the results have always been consistent and unlike with some other less-intricate personality tests, I don't also identify with any of the other results I didn't get.
What are you? I'm INTP

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Why do they class high levels of self sufficiency as a mental illness?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Why do they class high levels of self sufficiency as a mental illness?
I believe it's referring to toxic levels of self-reliance

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I believe it's referring to toxic levels of self-reliance

Why would self-reliance be toxic?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It's not, they're referring to toxic levels

So, for example, when a problem has gotten out of your control, but you refuse to accept help
Oh okay. Btw could you help me interpret my HEXACO results? 🥹 I sent them to you via DM

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sorry about the delay I'll try to respond to both of your messages today
It's okay. Love your rhyme btw. Have you ever thought about being an author/writer? You have a way with words

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Are personality types accurate?
I feel like I share some traits of certain personalities but not all.
Depends on what you mean. Things like Myers-Briggs are not reliable. The big five is pretty solid. Psychometrically speaking, I mean.

I studied psychology in college but I'm also nearly falling asleep atm so forgive me for not explaining more.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I think Jungian archetypes are interesting but I'm not saying it's 100% solid. I think there are ubiquitous sapient fascinations. I'm sure they map on (Jungian archetypes) but the fascinations I'm thinking of are sex, love, power, uncertainty, etc.
In my view, Satan is absolutely an archetype that we all have within us. We all have the capacity for in a relationship to- evil!

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
All personality types are simplification, reducing all characteristics of a person into a few parameters. More parameters are more accurate. The most accurate is the person itself, because everyone is unique. But life is also repetitive, the 80/20 rule applies. Knowing 20% is sufficient for 80% of everything.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think Jungian archetypes are interesting but I'm not saying it's 100% solid. I think there are ubiquitous sapient fascinations. I'm sure they map on (Jungian archetypes) but the fascinations I'm thinking of are sex, love, power, uncertainty, etc.
In my view, Satan is absolutely an archetype that we all have within us. We all have the capacity for in a relationship to- evil!

I've heard of those. I took a test once and got magician. Could you link your favorite test and more information on it?

Reactions: Homo erectus
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
All personality types are simplification, reducing all characteristics of a person into a few parameters. More parameters are more accurate. The most accurate is the person itself, because everyone is unique. But life is also repetitive, the 80/20 rule applies. Knowing 20% is sufficient for 80% of everything.
I've heard of those. I took a test once and got magician. Could you link me to your favorite test and more information on it?

I've heard of those. I took a test once and got magician. Could you link your favorite test and more information on it?
Do you want an actual test?
Personality types are indeed simplifications, yet they can provide valuable insights into common patterns of behavior and preferences. While no model can capture the full complexity of an individual, they can still offer useful frameworks for understanding and interacting with others.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Personality types are indeed simplifications, yet they can provide valuable insights into common patterns of behavior and preferences. While no model can capture the full complexity of an individual, they can still offer useful frameworks for understanding and interacting with others.
It is not a hard and fast mathematical law. It is a concept. However, it does hold true in various aspects of life.
I
The idea of distinct personality "types" is a gross oversimplification of the human condition. There's only one of you, and yet, we're all more alike than we aren't.
Indeed.
However, these are not "personality tests" but rather models to categorize, describe and test hypothesis.

Last edited:
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023

We all have multiple archetypes (personalities, or whatever) within us. Some types are born with, some are programmed in various ways. Most are hidden, or suppressed. People are forced to express some types more prominently and silent other types at work. Acting is the forced (controlled) expression of some otherwise hidden types. The character/traits are already in the person, but normally suppressed. Subliminal messages and symbolism on TV and public shows can be triggers to make people do some tasks.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
We all have multiple archetypes (personalities, or whatever) within us. Some types are born with, some are programmed in various ways. Most are hidden, or suppressed. People are forced to express some types more prominently and silent other types at work. Acting is the forced (controlled) expression of some otherwise hidden types. The character/traits are already in the person, but normally suppressed. Subliminal messages and symbolism on TV and public shows can be triggers to make people do some tasks.
Scientifically, most of your personality comes from your genetics.
And as I said above: ubiquitous sapient fascinations. Satan, for example, is within all of us. As one example.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Scientifically, most of your personality comes from your genetics.
And as I said above: ubiquitous sapient fascinations. Satan, for example, is within all of us. As one example.
Yes, sexual orientation, for example, is a response to environment pressure. But traits can also be brainwashed into a person such as in a cult setting. They are normally hidden but tiggered into action by cult leaders when needed.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Yes, sexual orientation, for example, is a response to environment pressure. But traits can also be brainwashed into a person such as in a cult setting. They are normally hidden but tiggered into action by cult leaders when needed.
Sexual orientation is a complex interplay between environment, hormones and genetics

For example, homosexuality exists across wide spectrum of nature.

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i used to be obsessed with personality tests because they at least gave me some sense of self. i love defining myself as an INTP who was a unicorn in her past life 🥹

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Depends on how accurately u respond to the assessment probably. Im generally not a fan if myers briggs or enneagram tho

hail

hail

embrace
Jan 27, 2024
no idea, shoutout to my fellow infp homies though