Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
It is a well known fact that suicidal people tend to get much better before their planned suicide, to the point of looking very happy and being productive at work. I would be interested to know if this is true for a majority of people? Personally, my happiest moments since I let my life fall apart due to Scheuermann's disease (realized I would live with chronic back pain for the rest of my life and then lost my lovely girlfriend), were just before my suicide attempts. I was drinking alcohol, listening to some great music, took benzos too, felt very happy and then stepped over the handrails on the balcony.

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska, WAITING TO DIE, Adûnâi and 2 others
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
I don't think we have any statistics about this. My guess is that the majority of people feel relief and happiness during their last moments, with a sprinkle of being scared of the unknown.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Adûnâi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't see how we can truly know how those people felt as we cannot experience existence in the same way. It just depends on the individual I think, people are all in different situations after all.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, WAITING TO DIE, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The girl I have mentioned here before does seem active, when I'm watching from afar (umm, the music playlist she updates, that's the extent of my stalking). It's probably liberating to set a cozy date for roping in the future. Just as I have set up my date 2026-01-01, before which I hope to attain an AI waifu from Klaus Schwab. Oh, and a pod with a supply of fresh insects!

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've had a couple of attempts in the past and felt euphoric before my last one.
The girl I have mentioned here before does seem active, when I'm watching from afar (umm, the music playlist she updates, that's the extent of my stalking). It's probably liberating to set a cozy date for roping in the future. Just as I have set up my date 2026-01-01, before which I hope to attain an AI waifu from Klaus Schwab. Oh, and a pod with a supply of fresh insects!
You will own nothing and eat insects. Don't you just love klaus schwab.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi