• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So I woke up in a fucking great mood. Yesterday I barely got out of beeed. I have these like short lasting episodes of being able to function and then it all starts crashing down…
So if this is indeed my antidepressants working but cause they work sometimes only should I ask my psychiatrist to give me stronger one which may work and get me rid of this bullshit?
I take venlax 2+0+0 75mg atm and largactil small amounts 1+0+1

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
Happy for you! I think you should definitely tell your psychiatrist it started working and they will be able to decide what to do next

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Definitely talk to your psychiatrist so they can decide whether to increase or change anything else. Happy for you that you feel the meds are working! They take a while to kick in, usually a month so it can feel like forever, but now you're experiencing some quality of life for some moments and that's amazing 🫂

I hope you continue feeling better, wishing you all the best!