• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It's a curse? So someone cursed someone and when they died they were reborn as autistic?
It's probably because of bad past life karma

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I don't believe that at all. So now we can blame autists for being bad in their previous life?
Idk, I have autism and I think that I was either a bad person in my previous life or I decided to have it as a challenge. It's a curse

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Idk, I have autism and I think that I was either a bad person in my previous life or I decided to have it as a challenge. It's a curse
1% of people have autism. There are way more people who do bad things than 1%. If it was accurate then half the population at least would be autistic

G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
I was indoctrinated into the Christian cult, and i greatly feared the possibility of going to hell. Religious trauma is horrific. Grown men and women who spout nonsense should be ashamed of themselves. I remember being warned at six years of age that i would be tormented by demons if i did not follow the church. It left me mentally scarred.

Don't believe a word of it. Here's a video you may find enlightening:

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I was indoctrinated into the Christian cult, and i greatly feared the possibility of going to hell. Religious trauma is horrific. Grown men and women who spout nonsense should be ashamed of themselves. I remember being warned at six years of age that i would be tormented by demons if i did not follow the church. It left me mentally scarred.

Don't believe a word of it. Here's a video you may find enlightening:

I read brothers karamazov by Dostoevsky and there was one chapter where he basically said that the church misinterpreted Jesus teachings and enslaved the populace through fear

Reactions: sserafim and gazap
G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
I read brothers karamazov by Dostoevsky and there was one chapter where he basically said that the church misinterpreted Jesus teachings and enslaved the populace through fear
Yeah fear has always been a great way to control the masses. The fact that its called the 'roman' catholic church, thats a dead give away right there. It was the romans who killed jesus! Christianity was a successful grift back then.

I have also read that many of jesus' teachings had been purposely left out of the bible. If it didnt fit the narrative of controlling the people, then it was left out. Jesus actually discussed reincarnation but this never made it to the bible as it was too empowering for the people.

Words have also been mistranslated. Sheol and gehenna are thought to be translated to hell in the bible. Aramaic scholars have refuted this. Sheol actually translates to 'the grave', and ghenna was actually a real place in jerusalem where bodies of the condemned (criminals) were burned on top of other waste. This fire burned 24 hours a day. The church put a spin on it and decided this was a hell ruled by satan and his minions.

What youll also find is that Dante's fictional inferno poem resembles the church's ideas on hell. More proof that its just fiction

• Informative
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeah fear has always been a great way to control the masses. The fact that its called the 'roman' catholic church, thats a dead give away right there. It was the romans who killed jesus! Christianity was a successful grift back then.

I have also read that many of jesus' teachings had been purposely left out of the bible. If it didnt fit the narrative of controlling the people, then it was left out. Jesus actually discussed reincarnation but this never made it to the bible as it was too empowering for the people.

Words have also been mistranslated. Sheol and gehenna are thought to be translated to hell in the bible. Aramaic scholars have refuted this. Sheol actually translates to 'the grave', and ghenna was actually a real place in jerusalem where bodies of the condemned (criminals) were burned on top of other waste. This fire burned 24 hours a day. The church put a spin on it and decided this was a hell ruled by satan and his minions.

What youll also find is that Dante's fictional inferno poem resembles the church's ideas on hell. More proof that its just fiction
I think the Bible is silly tbh. So our life is the only one and then comes eternity according to it? But where were we before we were born? It doesn't answer that. And that hell heaven is really silly. Being burned alive for eternity for suicide along with Hitler? Really. I doubt it

G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
I think the Bible is silly tbh. So our life is the only one and then comes eternity according to it? But where were we before we were born? It doesn't answer that. And that hell heaven is really silly. Being burned alive for eternity for suicide along with Hitler? Really. I doubt it
I agree with you. if you live for eternity, yet in god's eyes you sin for a small fraction of that, then you deserve an eternity in hell. If that god exists, then he is indeed a psychopath and not someone I would EVER want to worship.

There are loads of theories out there regarding our true history, what is consciousness etc. if you're ever interested pm me and I'll happily share with you my reading list

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I agree with you. if you live for eternity, yet in god's eyes you sin for a small fraction of that, then you deserve an eternity in hell. If that god exists, then he is indeed a psychopath and not someone I would EVER want to worship.

There are loads of theories out there regarding our true history, what is consciousness etc. if you're ever interested pm me and I'll happily share with you my reading list
I'm interested

Reactions: gazap
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Both skepticism & fear surrounds magic. The ambiguity you feel is normal — and linked to other phenomena in society:

I mean, curses are "real" in the sense they cause things to happen. Some philosophers call it demi-real: "The world of demi-reality is a world of illusion, a world of falsities, which are nevertheless causally efficacious."

The more power you wield, the less you fear their little hexes
Wdym