• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
My parents just told me if I ctb they will curse me and my soul will be forever tormented after death never gaining peace. They are eastern orthodox Christians. I read about it and it is considered one of the most dangerous curses.

I think all of that is bullshit and they are trying to manipulate me to stay alive. I have read enough and deconditioned myself from believing in this shit but at the end of the day it still kind of scares me.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Is there a difference between someone ctbing as a teen and someone who is elderly? Surely there has to be some form of difference since one barely lived a life and the other didnt
These questions are all going to come down to your personal religious beliefs, and I don't think you'll find many hardline eastern orthodox christians on this board.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
These questions are all going to come down to your personal religious beliefs, and I don't think you'll find many hardline eastern orthodox christians on this board.
I am not one anymore. Im just curious what people think I'm interested to hear different perspectives
That's a good question. I can't see any loving God or source punishing someone for not being able to handle the pain of life.
I think it's true yeah

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
That's a good question. I can't see any loving God or source punishing someone for not being able to handle the pain of life.
I'm like you I find this stuff fascinating . There are psychic mediums some who practice Christianity on reddit who could better answer this question from their perspective

J

jessebessey

Done with life
Mar 7, 2024
My parents just told me if I ctb they will curse me and my soul will be forever tormented after death never gaining peace. They are eastern orthodox Christians. I read about it and it is considered one of the most dangerous curses.

I think all of that is bullshit and they are trying to manipulate me to stay alive. I have read enough and deconditioned myself from believing in this shit but at the end of the day it still kind of scares me.
Only god if you believe in him and can judge you

Reactions: DreamEnd
E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
They created you (sex feel good my pee pee go squirt hurr hurr) in their image (mini-me so cute! I am so important I need to win evolution! ME! I NEED A LEGACY) to LOVE THEM and WORSHIP THEM do not you dare stop providing them with validation of their great achievement (penis -> vagina) or you will burn in hell for all eternity! Be GRATEFUL and listen to them, you have LESSONS TO LEARN!

created in image...suffering...worship and service to others...gratitude...lessons...
Are religions just reflections of human breeding instincts?

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023

Tell them your ghost will haunt them and invite others to participate.

Tell them your ghost will haunt them and invite others to participate
They created you (sex feel good my pee pee go squirt hurr hurr) in their image (mini-me so cute! I am so important I need to win evolution! ME! I NEED A LEGACY) to LOVE THEM and WORSHIP THEM do not you dare stop providing them with validation of their great achievement (penis -> vagina) or you will burn in hell for all eternity! Be GRATEFUL and listen to them, you have LESSONS TO LEARN!

created in image...suffering...worship and service to others...gratitude...lessons...
Are religions just reflections of human breeding instincts?
I thought religion was scary stories to make you behave?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think so but some people believe in the evil eye and black magic
^But these affect living people though. I don't know about the dead
I guess a curse is only as strong as your belief in it.
True
Is there a difference between someone ctbing as a teen and someone who is elderly? Surely there has to be some form of difference since one barely lived a life and the other didnt
Why are you obligated to live out your full life? You have to be above 50 to qualify for Exit and I don't understand this. It's not fair in my opinion. I believe that they should lower the age to 18. For me, life is about the quality, not the quantity.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Worrying about curses is the least of your problems lol.

Things you can't control is what destroys you (mentally and physically). Biggest one? Your genetics. If you got bottom of the barrel ones then say goodbye to any sort of "ok" life.
^But these affect living people though. I don't know about the dead

True

Why are you obligated to live out your full life? You have to be above 50 to qualify for Exit and I don't understand this. It's not fair in my opinion. I believe that they should lower the age to 18. For me, life is about the quality, not the quantity.
Quality = neurodivergent
Quantity = neurotypical

lol. It's a learning curve but you start to see it eventually.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Both skepticism & fear surrounds magic. The ambiguity you feel is normal — and linked to other phenomena in society:

I doubt many Thessalian peasants believed that witches could really pluck out the moon; but probably most suspected anyone who made such claims might be capable of something fairly terrible. They might have been sceptical about the witches, but they were equally sceptical about philosophers who would assure them such people had no powers whatsoever. Why take chances?

The power of magicians, I am suggesting, is simply a slightly more outrageous, smalltime carnival version of the kind held by kings and consuls: a power which strives to both seduce and terrify, wielded by figures who try to entertain their audience with preposterous lies at the same time as constantly, tacitly trying to insinuate that, if challenged, they could also annhilate them—and probably wouldn't scruple much to do so. A power which many suspect (rightly) comes down to little more than an ability to convince others it exists, but just possibly, might be something more than that. No wonder real politicians the world over tend to have the same reaction to such people: either, like the Persian emperors, they adopt them as assistants, or if not, the urge is always to do as so many Roman ones: to have them expelled from the city, clapped in irons, or put to death. The only emperor who dabbled in magic himself, as far as we know, was Nero (a great lover of theatrical effects). He was sufficiently curious to have himself initiated by a genuine Persian magus. After a while, though, he grew bored of it: apparently, because he realized there was no power magic could give him that he didn't already have.

— David Graeber, "The Politics of Magic"

I mean, curses are "real" in the sense they cause things to happen. Some philosophers call it demi-real: "The world of demi-reality is a world of illusion, a world of falsities, which are nevertheless causally efficacious."

The more power you wield, the less you fear their little hexes

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Both skepticism & fear surrounds magic. The ambiguity you feel is normal — and linked to other phenomena in society:

I mean, curses are "real" in the sense they cause things to happen. Some philosophers call it demi-real: "The world of demi-reality is a world of illusion, a world of falsities, which are nevertheless causally efficacious."

The more power you wield, the less you fear their little hexes
Did you see my DM?

Reactions: SexyIncél
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021

It sounds like typical manipulative bullshit to me as well. Don't worry, if anything curses like that should rebound, and perhaps in some way they do on the people who think like that for being stuck in that mindset.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I dont think so but I definitely feel like someone cursed me.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim