• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I know that it's highly recommended to use an antiemetic so the risk of vomitting sn is lower, but is it really necessary? I heard you can vomit even with an ae. If you take sn it might work and kill you whether you take an ae or not. The thing that kills you is sn, not other things. That's why it's important to fast so the sn can get absorbed better on an empty stomach. What are your opinions on this?

Reactions: davidtorez
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I wouldn't do it without AE

Reactions: davidtorez, cowboypants, lnlybnny and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
For me, i Use an AE...without,you are sure vomitting.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
AE is the second most important thing after SN obviously, because it helps keep the SN down. There's the chance to die without the AE or throwing up even with it but it helps increase your chances of succeeding.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Highly increases your chances of succeeding, I wouldn't do it without an AE

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It is not necessary, but recommended.

AE products do not guarantee that you do not vomit.
You can still vomit, so even if you take AE, be ready for vomiting.

Without AE, you definitely have to prepare for vomiting.
But the lack of AE does not automatically mean failure.
You can still succeed and there are cases of people who took only the SN and have been successful.
Simply without AE, the probability of success is decreasing. I can't say how much.

If you do not vomit for the first few minutes, you will most likely die (if you have taken care of all other things).

I do not consider AE necessary, but if someone wants to maximize their chances of death, they must get them

Of course, CTB is a drastic decision, so logic suggests to take care of everything and leave as little as possible for failure.

To sum up: you can CTB without AE, but you reduce the probability of success. It's hard to say how much, because it depends on other factors.
But probably even without AE the chance of success is relatively high (don't take my words completely seriously).
You must answer the question yourself whether you want to increase the risk.

Reactions: davidtorez and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I know that it's highly recommended to use an antiemetic so the risk of vomitting sn is lower, but is it really necessary? I heard you can vomit even with an ae. If you take sn it might work and kill you whether you take an ae or not. The thing that kills you is sn, not other things. That's why it's important to fast so the sn can get absorbed better on an empty stomach. What are your opinions on this?
It is best done with antiemetics However, if you are desperate and cannot find any source for it, you can generally go without it.
Fasting will speed up the absorption process and make it smoother. Vomiting does not mean failure with SN. You can vomit and succeed. I know of a case that vomited twice and went to the emergency room and was not rescued. Make sure your SN is pure enough, don't let anyone find you, fast enough, don't seek help, take enough of it, keep it down as much as possible, prepare more cups in case u vomited.

Regarding vomiting while unconscious Of course, it is possible. There is a case here. He said he failed because he vomited unconsciously, but he had drunk alcohol before, so we will take that into consideration. The danger is there.
But , if you reach unconsciousness without vomiting or vomiting and drinking a second cup, your chances of dying are high. Then your body will have absorbed enough to kill you.