• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are all reasons valid and good for suicide?

• Yes, there are no bad reasons for suicide

Votes: 42 46.7%
  • No, suicide should only be committed under certain circumstances

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • All reasons for suicide are bad

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
S

saunabliss

Jan 14, 2024
"My god, what is this ugly thing. A frog? A toad? YO MOMMA. Hahahaha"

Ok I better stop otherwise I'll destroy your thread with bender quotes lol.
Oh please, destroy away lol.

My favorite Bender moment. I laughed way too hard at this.

Now thanks to you, I want to rewatch Futurama.

• Yay!
Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Oh please, destroy away lol.

My favorite Bender moment. I laughed way too hard at this.

Now thanks to you, I want to rewatch Futurama.

LOL I haven't seen that clip in a while lmao. Death by punt kick into molten lava? Not the best way to go.
LOL I haven't seen that clip in a while lmao. Death by punt kick into molten lava? Not the best way to go.

Enjoy lol. Futurama did make me laugh.

Please not the episode "Jurassic Bark" I'm depressed enough already and don't want to think about it. Plus have my own canine companion.

Last edited:
Reactions: saunabliss
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Impulsive suicides are stupid. Suicides should be planned and carefully considered.

TopChicken

TopChicken

Time to catch the bus
Mar 4, 2024
I don't know if I believe there are good or bad reasons, but I do think that spontaneous decisions to do it are oftentimes bad. I just can't tell someone that they aren't feeling how they feel just because I can't relate to them.
I agree. I think any reason is fine if it makes you suffer, but I do believe you need to wait some time in order for it to just not be a whim, and for you to possibly even out. If you dont and youre in pain, then its valid.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
I mean the idea of whether or not one reason is more valid than others ties into the argument that suicide isn't rational because people tend to do it for reasons that society warrants aren't valid reasons.

And I don't subscribe to that. The need for validity is a weapon society uses against all of us even the ones that are dying of terminal illness. That's how absurd the world is. I honestly don't think any reasoning behind suicide is ever rational but I overcome this by reminding myself how irrational the world is. And it's not in my interest to stop anyone from CTBing if that's what they want to do. People either do it or don't do it using their own ideology and energy. Only through self-discovery does one truly free oneself from suicidal ideation or at the very least refrain from turning ideas into actions.

I can be kind and I can listen but I am not here to judge anyone. I can't even trust my own reasoning. How dare I use my irrational views to judge others? It's silly.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
If you feel like it's necessary, then i think that's enough of a reason.

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
As long as the reason is causing you immense pain that doesn't go away and is unbearable to deal with then I think all reasons are valid