• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

strawberryswing

May 31, 2024
Hi everybody

i would like to know if anybody has any ideas of a good, private place to complete a partial suspension hanging? I do not want to traumatise living people when they find me and I cannot do it at home as I don't want my partner to have to deal with the clean up & police, etc. there is a park nearby, but it's always full of children & i do not want to inflict any kind of pain on them. i can't afford to book a hotel room for myself. do you have any ideas for me, please?

thank you kindly.

Reactions: world is unfair
R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
I will do it on my terrace. full suspension. will traumatize some but... don't care!
Why chosen full? Thanks
I'm doubting full or partial.

Full looks so shitty from the outside but more reliable.
But partial seems so easy to for some… even 13 year olds do it (sadly)

Upvote 0
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
Why chosen full? Thanks
I'm doubting full or partial.

Full looks so shitty from the outside but more reliable.
But partial seems so easy to for some… even 13 year olds do it (sadly)
because it's easy to "escape" partial and to abandon due to SI... or maybe even survive cause your body trashed and something "unexpected" broke.

I will do full, even handcuffed, I want to have ZERO chance to survive.

• Informative
Reactions: RN13
Upvote 0
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
because it's easy to "escape" partial and to abandon due to SI... or maybe even survive cause your body trashed and something "unexpected" broke.

I will do full, even handcuffed, I want to have ZERO chance to survive.
Do you think that it is a better method than SN ?

Upvote 0
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
Do you think that it is a better method than SN ?
mmhm I think SN is interesting. but you could vomit... I haven't really looked into it. maybe the body is like "OH SO YOU GONNA KILL YOURSELF? NOT ON MY WATCH BITCH!!" and you vomit even your guts

Upvote 0
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
mmhm I think SN is interesting. but you could vomit... I haven't really looked into it. maybe the body is like "OH SO YOU GONNA KILL YOURSELF? NOT ON MY WATCH BITCH!!" and you vomit even your guts
The only cases reported to have failed are the ones where the person was rescued shortly after taking SN. This thread compiled hundreds of documented SN cases, successful and unsuccesful, it's a very reliable method. Honestly my only problem with it is the fact that your body turns blue, which freaks me out, I definetly will be wearing gloves so I don't see my fingers getting blue.

Upvote 0