• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
Hey 👋

This topic is addressed to the beautiful people behind this amazing community, all the moderators, and the members who come forward to listen and help.

My account got activated today in the morning and I couldn't help but start interacting in the community with anyone and everyone that I could come across with.

You all very beautiful. I can't thank you all enough. I felt so good today while talking.

A beautiful community of people who are so caring and understanding.

If I didn't had this strong urge of CTB - I would prefer to stay along.

I intend to go, I don't know when that success day will come.. But, my heart has all gratefulness for all of you.

Thank you so much for making my day.. i never felt this happy in a long time.

Love ❤️

Note: while I myself consider CTB - however, people like you all could make this world so much better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lament., femmedelaville and 5 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I haven't been here long as well, and it has been the best place I've found.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ctb_warrior
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
welcome to SaSu!!! thank u for ur kind post :) i'm glad this site can be a place of comfort & solace for u<333 i look forward to any future posts u make.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lament., Silent Raindrops and 1 other person
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
I haven't been here long as well, and it has been the best place I've found.
I have been moving across the posts for two years until a few days ago I decided to join as a member. This place has been my go-to place even when I didn't have an account here. I have tons of pages bookmarked that I keep looking at every now and then.
This seriously is the best place

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I have been moving across the posts for two years until a few days ago I decided to join as a member. This place has been my go-to place even when I didn't have an account here. I have tons of pages bookmarked that I keep looking at every now and then.
This seriously is the best place
I actually didn't find this site. Another member here that I've known for years recommended this page to me, and I'm glad she did.

• Hugs
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
It's a safe community indeed. I felt comfortable interacting with everyone as soon as I joined. This is my comfort space and I'm glad you feel welcomed ❤️

Keep sharing your thoughts, insights and opinions. Most people will find them very valuable.

Welcome!

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to SaSu! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ctb_warrior
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
It's good to know that there is a place like this on the internet and that it can be accessed easily and safely. It's good to know that there are people capable of understanding how i really feel, as unfortunately there are ignorant people who don't understand depression.

I'm happy to habe found this site and i'm happy to be able to interact with other people about a sensitive topic like suicide, and unlike other forums, there isn't all that taboo here and people are free to discuss and decide what they want to do with their lives.

And welcome !

• Love
ctb_warrior

ctb_warrior

I wish to CTB asap
Feb 11, 2024
welcome to SaSu!!! thank u for ur kind post :) i'm glad this site can be a place of comfort & solace for u<333 i look forward to any future posts u make.
Thank you for the warm welcome 🤗 you were the first person I happen to come across.

This site along with support of all of you ❤️

Likewise, looking forward to connecting more with you all.
Welcome to SaSu! :heart:
Thank you ❤️🤗
It's a safe community indeed. I felt comfortable interacting with everyone as soon as I joined. This is my comfort space and I'm glad you feel welcomed ❤️

Keep sharing your thoughts, insights and opinions. Most people will find them very valuable.

Welcome!
This is the same thing I am experiencing right after joining SaSu ❤️

This community is amazingly beautiful 🤗
It's good to know that there is a place like this on the internet and that it can be accessed easily and safely. It's good to know that there are people capable of understanding how i really feel, as unfortunately there are ignorant people who don't understand depression.

I'm happy to habe found this site and i'm happy to be able to interact with other people about a sensitive topic like suicide, and unlike other forums, there isn't all that taboo here and people are free to discuss and decide what they want to do with their lives.

And welcome !
Exactly!!! This freedom to talk about how you feel openly amongst a community that's full of caring and understanding people who are willing to listen and hear without any judgements.

And talking about suicide otherwise has been a taboo. I have talked about it with some other friends but they start counseling that life is so much better and blah blah blah. I appreciate their efforts as well, not that I'm ungrateful of their concern and care.

However, talking here with all of you is so liberating. Seriously! Never felt this light hearted on this topic. I'm in the ctb zone since 2003 and have looked up lot of resources but nothing unlike SaSu.
I actually didn't find this site. Another member here that I've known for years recommended this page to me, and I'm glad she did.
Seriously this has been one of the greatest find ever

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ethernatuskoi, Praestat_Mori and hikikomorizombie
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
However, talking here with all of you is so liberating. Seriously! Never felt this light hearted on this topic. I'm in the ctb zone since 2003 and have looked up lot of resources but nothing unlike SaSu.
Hey, i would like to know how you found a site like this ? I remember doing countless searches on google about methofs for ctb but i never found any good answers or forums. All i found were help and treatment sites.