• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
This platform isn't 100% free of bugs or issues, but the freedom in expression is well worth the price. Let's not forget how restricted the reddit alternative (TimetoGo specifically) is.

Also just want to say I appreciate the mods for putting up with all our requests and fights and such. Thank you!

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Also want to show my gratitude for making all this possible. Thanks at everyone involved for making a place for us to be ourselves. I will see what i can do to contribute but i don't have crypto. Hopefully i can paypal something but it's not exactly low profile as it comes up in visa.

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
Also want to show my gratitude for making all this possible. Thanks at everyone involved for making a place for us to be ourselves. I will see what i can do to contribute but i don't have crypto. Hopefully i can paypal something but it's not exactly low profile as it comes up in visa.
I should try to do the same when I know my departure date. Thanks to this site, I found a partner. I don't think it would have been possible anywhere else.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
It is about time that I also give my thanks and gratitude to the admins and mods not just for the existence of the Forum but also for their for your patience with me, thank you.
I often found myself in a position of court jester, and sometimes I inadvertently cross the line many lines important lines rules rules that are necessary for the safety and well-being of the members and site Community itself , for that I am sorry.

Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
It is about time that I also give my thanks and gratitude to the admins and mods not just for the existence of the Forum but also for their for your patience with me, thank you.
I often found myself in a position of court jester, and sometimes I inadvertently cross the line many lines important lines rules rules that are necessary for the safety and well-being of the members and site Community itself , for that I am sorry.
Caustic takes a lot to say sorry so good on you

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Same here my man, I'm really grateful to still be here. I owe an apology to both you and the mods and I'm really happy to all of those people who consistently give me second chances. Many here with hearts of gold and its my safe place right now I'd be alone in this if it weren't for you guys. Sorry caustic, sorry mods and admins. Love y'all for having patience and keeping this place going.

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
I also just wanted to say thank you.

It's so hard feeling like you have no one to talk to because you know that they will at best try and talk you out of it without understanding your side of the situation, and at worse have you locked up in hospital or a mental institution.

This place is somewhere I can finally have open, honest discussions about something that is so, so important.

Finding this website has already helped me so much.

I know it must not be easy moderating a forum, the workload must be constant.

Thank you for your hard work. You are making a difference.