• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Depressedandanxious

Aug 30, 2020
"we're"? They didn't say anything about sanctioned suicide this is more of a Twitter problem if anything

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Does anyone have a burner Twitter?

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
* whining in deaf ears *

They're fucking torturers. If they're suicidal someday maybe they'll understand. Fucking freaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: stygal
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Can you comment on it and ask why we're pedos now
No idea. My guess is because apparently there was a thread on incels.co about lowering the age of consent, and they think that all of us here are also on that other forum.
Can you comment on it and ask why we're pedos now
They do not respond to questions, that is, they only say: "Show yourself if you believe in your cause" and: "You prey on children, you are murderers by proxy."

Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
No idea. My guess is because apparently there was a thread on incels.co about lowering the age of consent, and they think that all of us here are also on that other forum.

They do not respond to questions, that is, they only say: "Show yourself if you believe in your cause" and: "You prey on children, you are murderers by proxy."
Yeah, they won't give much evidence, you can't have a decent discussion with them. They're like children that just want what they want and don't talk about anything else, broken record

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Twitter keeps asking me to enter my phone number. How do I bypass this?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Twitter keeps asking me to enter my phone number. How do I bypass this?
There's sites where you can get a fake phone number but I've never done that. You'll get a message with a code on the phone number so idk how that would work. The phone number is not gonna be public tho. Why are you scared of giving them your phone number? (Genuinely asking, curious)

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
We should show them what happens when there is a failed gunshot or hanging attempt

Welcome to the world of reality.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
There's sites where you can get a fake phone number but I've never done that. You'll get a message with a code on the phone number so idk how that would work. The phone number is not gonna be public tho. Why are you scared of giving them your phone number? (Genuinely asking, curious)

Because I think it's linked with my real twitter

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
A suggestion was made because of your ridiculous statements in that locked thread.
Stop evading responsibility for your own actions.
Are you implying that only underage girls are virgins?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
A suggestion was made because of your ridiculous statements in that locked thread.
Stop evading responsibility for your own actions.
I guess I'll start reporting all of those crazy responses I got. Btw: show me where I mansplained hymens to you. Silent? I'm still waiting.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Are you implying that only underage girls are virgins?

It would be a service to you to stop jumping to conclusions. You do that a lot without reading.
Check post 145 on that thread where I answer your first question.
I guess I'll start reporting all of those crazy responses I got. Btw: show me where I mansplained hymens to you. Silent? I'm still waiting.

Sea Lioning *again*
Post 145

Stop denying you had any responsibility for your own actions.

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It would be a service to you to stop jumping to conclusions. You do that a lot without reading.

Sea Lioning.
This is the 145th post. Are you mapletree?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-123530_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-123530_Firefox.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Disappointered
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Oh, it's not. I didn't get any similar content or anything. Seems like a new Twitter
Did you use your phone number for both accounts? I tried using the same email but couldn't.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020

Sea Lioning *again*
Post 145

Stop denying you had any responsibility for your own actions.
You're going to have to explain yourself. I have no idea what you think you're trying to say.