• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GasMonkey, Alcoholic Teletubby, fastFWD and 4 others
IWillSmileWhenIDie

IWillSmileWhenIDie

Student
Jun 1, 2022
If I was a vet I would stock some for myself for sure. It should be more accesible.

Reactions: Pisceslilith and actual_fox
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
As do their wives. I know people who are either vets or married to them (& yes, I've already tried asking directly/ inventing a fictitious sick pony in the other case). Both are wholly aware of the benefits & theyre not sharing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who left this world are lucky. I envy them. I'm surprised that more vets don't decide to ctb. I don't understand why they would choose to carry on with a stressful job when they have access to N. But it really is unfair how animals get the option of a peaceful death and this is accepted by society yet humans are expected to just suffer until old age. I really dislike this society that tries to force people to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Suicidebydeath, home and 1 other person
O

ontheotherside

Jun 23, 2022
Time to start studying...

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey, PArazi, Alcoholic Teletubby and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Maybe if someone could dig up a little dirt on a local veterinarian, they could be convinced :wink: :wink: to share a little of their precious juice.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Don't put the pets to sleep, put me to sleep

Reactions: counting-out-time and Alcoholic Teletubby
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
It appears that this might end up being my preferred method. I just wish the possibility of surviving and losing functionality didn't exist.

However, this is always the case.

PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Well, my fear is that even dogs may lose their right to die... What is wrong with these people?

"We can't completely exclude access but we try to limit it as much as possible,"

Tks, god.

And how about the mental health of the professionals? Such a thing exist(pretense) only when someone commits suicide...