• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ruru-san

Ruru-san

Just trying my best.
Mar 3, 2023
I'm so pathetic that I can't even bring myself to do it because I don't want anybody to know that I ended things myself. I just can't take it any to be honest and need a way out without people knowing that I brought it on myself…. Any methods?

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Taking suicide by lions,tigers or bears or drown far out in the ocean.

Last edited:
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
there was a guy in Florida who tied a gun to a weather balloon to make it look like a murder instead of a suicide.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Aim, rozeske, worthIess and 1 other person
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
shallow water blackout, not easy to learn but if you're desperate to make it seem like it was accidental then learning it is worth it, or you could just hire a hitman off the dark web 😁

Reactions: worthIess
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
There are ways you can do it to make it look accidental.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Very painful but I've thought of having an 'accident' with a chainsaw.

• Yay!
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, rozeske, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
@randoTurniam already mentioned SWB, but here are a couple threads if you want some info. At one point I collected an extensive list of links/resources about that method, but I can't find all of them now...

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
or you could just hire a hitman off the dark web 😁
Yeah, probably not actually. Apparently all of the TOR hitman websites are completely fake, just designed to take your money and most of the time report you to the feds. Was probably meant as a joke but just in case would not recommend.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If you absolutely hate yourself, tie yourself to an anchor and drop it after detaching it from a boat. Common way to hide a body at sea. But damned if it won't be agonizing.

So basically don't do it