MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
hey everyone, haven't posted in a while. my life has almost become pretty much mentally painful and unbearable to go through. i want to have a surefire way i can have on hand.

so, the main deets: what i have is Lorazepam (benzos), Seroquel (Quetiapine) and access to alcohol. also Venlafaxine and Mertazapine (commonly known as Remeron), if that's any help. is there any way I can OD and pass peacefully with those, maybe with the use of alcohol ?

the only things i'm worried about are my family and my dog, who live with me in the same house. but i can go somewhere else no problem. the main question is above.

thanks in advance for your help guys

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
hey everyone, haven't posted in a while. my life has almost become pretty much mentally painful and unbearable to go through. i want to have a surefire way i can have on hand.

so, the main deets: what i have is Lorazepam (benzos), Seroquel (Quetiapine) and access to alcohol. also Venlafaxine and Mertazapine (commonly known as Remeron), if that's any help. is there any way I can OD and pass peacefully with those, maybe with the use of alcohol ?

the only things i'm worried about are my family and my dog, who live with me in the same house. but i can go somewhere else no problem. the main question is above.

thanks in advance for your help guys
No, not easily. If you pulled it off it would be touch and go and risky. If you even had a high enough amount of any of them, which is unlikely, they would be difficult to keep down long enough to be sufficiently absorbed.

Reactions: MBiopic, Praestat_Mori and willitpass
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
With those, you are very unlikely to CTB successfully, unless you make a MASSIVE overdose (im talking 200mg+ lorazepam, 10g+ quetiapine etc), and add like 0.5L of vodka. Then id estimate chance of CTB at 85-95%. Key missing substance which lower your chances is a strong opioid. (with which it would be 99%).
Besides, to make it 99 without opiates, you could use SN.

However, benzo like Lorazepam, will detach you emotionally and mentally, lower your stress/anxiety levels, and will help you during other methods.

MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
With those, you are very unlikely to CTB successfully, unless you make a MASSIVE overdose (im talking 200mg+ lorazepam, 10g+ quetiapine etc), and add like 0.5L of vodka. Then id estimate chance of CTB at 85-95%. Key missing substance which lower your chances is a strong opioid. (with which it would be 99%).
Besides, to make it 99 without opiates, you could use SN.

However, benzo like Lorazepam, will detach you emotionally and mentally, lower your stress/anxiety levels, and will help you during other methods.
Thanks for your answer. I see.. unfortunately, for now I have no way to get SN. And you're right about the supportive role of benzos! That pretty much gives me a bit more hope.