• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Starting last week, I haven't been receiving replies to DMs I've sent. This seems strange to me because I wasn't asking for sources or anything like that and, in the entire time I've been on SaSu, I've only had two other DMs that didn't receive a reply. It could of course just be a coincidence, but I'm wondering if there might be a bug with the DM feature. Has anyone else recently stopped receiving replies to DMs, or has anyone not been receiving notifications that they received a DM?

Last edited:
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Only had one conversation and reply(that was today/yesterday) and I didn't get the notification. When I went to the DM a new message was there.

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Only had one conversation and reply(that was today/yesterday) and I didn't get the notification. When I went to the DM a new message was there.

Hmm, I wonder if maybe there's a bug with DM notifications.

Reactions: EyesOfNight
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I checked the settings and enabled desktop notifications for messages. If it's okay I would like to DM you and for you respond to see if that fixed it.

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I haven't exchanged personal messages with anyone since March 28th. At the time they were working fine, IDK about now.