Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
Im looking for someone that could tell me what to look for.

N could be found there right?

I guess DMing me would be safer.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, naia_, Deafsn0w and 2 others
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018

U gonna break in lol. You'll have better luck going in there and straight up asking for it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
They keep it in safes in most places. It's mandatory to do so in my country (Australia) due to its classification, and there's a strict protocol for the safes.

What would be some interresting products to look for?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Forget it. Even in vet clinics (like the clinic I took my horses to) the interesting stuff is kept in a serious safe.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, BaconCheeseburger and 3 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe an animal clinic would be less protected? Do you strickly only know about human hospitals?
No, vets are subject to the same regulations. It's pretty much the same everywhere N is a controlled substance. The vets can get in incredible trouble (they worry about stuff like morphine and ketamine getting stolen as well as penalties and licensing censure), so they will comply at minimum.

Less controlled stuff typically has to be stored in its own specific way too. I don't know what measures they typically take beyond locking prescription-only stuff up securely in a staff-only area and monitoring it.

Vets have access to tons of sedatives and anaesthetics, including a few that have been phased out of human use like acepromazine.

All the vets in my city can afford security as well as proper locks. Vet hospitals are also usually places where the staff can come in very unpredictably due to emergency calls. Just my two cents.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Ketamine!!! :love::tongue:

Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
No, vets are subject to the same regulations. It's pretty much the same everywhere N is a controlled substance. The vets can get in incredible trouble (they worry about stuff like morphine and ketamine getting stolen as well as penalties and licensing censure), so they will comply at minimum.

Less controlled stuff typically has to be stored in its own specific way too. I don't know what measures they typically take beyond locking prescription-only stuff up securely in a staff-only area and monitoring it.

Vets have access to tons of sedatives and anaesthetics, including a few that have been phased out of human use like acepromazine.

All the vets in my city can afford security as well as proper locks. Vet hospitals are also usually places where the staff can come in very unpredictably due to emergency calls. Just my two cents.
I appreciate the input

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sayo, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Hi
As a veterinary nurse.I I Can tell you that they do use N for animal euthanasia.
However , you would definitely be refused it if you asked and tbh they would call the police.
Normally it is a large bottle 500ml which is kept in a locked safe with only a few people with a key or the code.
Legislation also requires practices (in the uk) to record each and every ml of n used and record which patient it was for.
These records are inspected by the royal college of veterinary surgeons and any amounts that do not tally are reported and investigated.
Vets would get stuck of for supply outside of the practice but there have been cases where they have used it for their own suicide.lucky sods !

Reactions: Partial-Elf, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Donewith_ and 6 others
Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
Hi
As a veterinary nurse.I I Can tell you that they do use N for animal euthanasia.
However , you would definitely be refused it if you asked and tbh they would call the police.
Normally it is a large bottle 500ml which is kept in a locked safe with only a few people with a key or the code.
Legislation also requires practices (in the uk) to record each and every ml of n used and record which patient it was for.
These records are inspected by the royal college of veterinary surgeons and any amounts that do not tally are reported and investigated.
Vets would get stuck of for supply outside of the practice but there have been cases where they have used it for their own suicide.lucky sods !
Have you ever witnessed a delivery?

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Ketamine!!! :love::tongue:

I had some, landed me in hospital then onto a psych ward. Still had some on me, they didnt search me so i spent 8 days off my head literally all day. Once they sesrched my room and found a few little baggies, they didnt know i had some hidden in the curtains too. I had some one day and went into a ket hole in the bathroom, they came doing checks, saw me sat on the side, they just thought i was upset. Each time it hit and i was on my bed theyd come check, ask if i was ok, all i could do is mutter yeah, then thryd leave. It was only after i had a suprise appointment with 2 doctors and literally hugged the wall all the way there did they realise i was on something still. 8 days i got away with it. Literally in one ket hole, recovered then into the next. I didnt pay a penny for any of it, confiscated at a festival

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Fcancer, naia_ and 3 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I had some, landed me in hospital then onto a psych ward. Still had some on me, they didnt search me so i spent 8 days off my head literally all day. Once they sesrched my room and found a few little baggies, they didnt know i had some hidden in the curtains too. I had some one day and went into a ket hole in the bathroom, they came doing checks, saw me sat on the side, they just thought i was upset. Each time it hit and i was on my bed theyd come check, ask if i was ok, all i could do is mutter yeah, then thryd leave. It was only after i had a suprise appointment with 2 doctors and literally hugged the wall all the way there did they realise i was on something still. 8 days i got away with it. Literally in one ket hole, recovered then into the next. I didnt pay a penny for any of it, confiscated at a festival
How did you end up in the hospital and then the psych ward?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
How did you end up in the hospital and then the psych ward?

I was at home the first time i took it and my mate found me on the floor unable to move not making any sense. Id written a note, not a suicide not i just didnt care if i woke up or not. I just wanted to make sure someone looked after the cat if i for whatever reason didnt wake up. She called an ambulance and they came noticed my uniform (i work on the ambulances and then they recognised me) so of course me being staff they took me into A&E, i lost my partner 3 months prior and had received media attention basically saying my partner commited suicide due to an argument and made up ither lies to sell stories. I said i was struggling and was then sectioned from there.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I was at home the first time i took it and my mate found me on the floor unable to move not making any sense. Id written a note, not a suicide not i just didnt care if i woke up or not. I just wanted to make sure someone looked after the cat if i for whatever reason didnt wake up. She called an ambulance and they came noticed my uniform (i work on the ambulances and then they recognised me) so of course me being staff they took me into A&E, i lost my partner 3 months prior and had received media attention basically saying my partner commited suicide due to an argument and made up ither lies to sell stories. I said i was struggling and was then sectioned from there.
Yikes. That's pretty awful on many, many levels. I'm so sorry.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Shewaitsforme
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Sorry you had to go through all that =(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Shewaitsforme
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
U gonna break in lol. You'll have better luck going in there and straight up asking for it.
I actually thought about breaking into a vet clinic and stealing N before. One of those desperate thoughts I know better than to actually carry out. I could imagine - breaking though the window and having the alarms go off. Police arriving before I find the stuff.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals