• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
I am ready to go, and not afraid of death. However for the gun method, the thought of instantly going from full consciousness to death really screws with me. Maybe it's my crippling anxiety. Jumping is my current planned method, and it's equally scary to think that my survival instinct will probably make me regret the moment i jump, and that i will be horrified on my way down. What should i even do? fk.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Retched, BeHope and 4 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Sorry, it's inevitable. Survival instincts will almost assuredly kick in and knowing that this will be final is really scary. I'm in NYC too, and I just keep on thinking all i need to do is rent a hotel room on a high floor with balcony and just jump and get it over with....but because I'm scared, i just can't do it ... yet

Reactions: Darkhaven, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, it's inevitable. Survival instincts will almost assuredly kick in and knowing that this will be final is really scary. I'm in NYC too, and I just keep on thinking all i need to do is rent a hotel room on a high floor with balcony and just jump and get it over with....but because I'm scared, i just can't do it ... yet
hey there, wanna private message? We can help each other out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and lv-gras
B

b4sun

Oct 24, 2018
i think like some user posted , drinking some booze will help it a little when jumping.
i too might going the jumping route , make sure its tall enough but its really violent to your body. you can check
sites like "bestgore" for references to what will hapen to your body.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
i think like some user posted , drinking some booze will help it a little when jumping.
i too might going the jumping route , make sure its tall enough but its really violent to your body. you can check
sites like "bestgore" for references to what will hapen to your body.
Oh I used to frequent death sites like bestgore and related subreddits. I know how violent the human body can look after a traumatic death. Its okay tho, cuz I wont need the body no more once I'm dead.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Oh I used to frequent death sites like bestgore and related subreddits. I know how violent the human body can look after a traumatic death. Its okay tho, cuz I wont need the body no more once I'm dead.
also I'm not sure it matters to you but if you jump off the Verrazano Bridge, there is good chance that your body will never be found as the currents go out the ocean. But that is if you care if want your family to bury you...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, FornaxMM and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The survival instinct is always going to be around, there is no getting rid of it permanently, but one can come close or at least overcome it temporarily just enough to ctb. For me, over the years, I've been just watching lots of violent videos, violent films, gory scenes on the Internet. This desensitizes me to death when watching people die and what not (e.g. Budd Dwyer committing suicide on TV, a prisoner in a police station suiciding with a concealed handgun, and more). Then after that, when I get around to getting my method (firearm), I would practice dryfiring it as well as aiming the barrel at where I can hit my brainstem (in the mouth, at an angle), and then letting myself become accustomed to it. There is more to it, but these are the basics of overcoming and trying to override the survival instinct.

Alcohol and drugs can help, but being too drunk or heavily drugged could compromise one's attempt, resulting in a higher chance of failure. Also, not everyone has access to drugs and don't always have alcohol readily available.

Reactions: bear_trapped, MiserableBastard1995, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
When I was going to jump I thought I'd have to imagine cliff diving and/or a parachute. Psychedelics and alcohol might help. it helps I saw kids parachuting from tgat exact spot on youtube. Id watch tgat before attempting, as well as practice 5m diving so Inhooefully land on my head

Last edited:
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
The survival instinct is always going to be around, there is no getting rid of it permanently, but one can come close or at least overcome it temporarily just enough to ctb. For me, over the years, I've been just watching lots of violent videos, violent films, gory scenes on the Internet. This desensitizes me to death when watching people die and what not (e.g. Budd Dwyer committing suicide on TV, a prisoner in a police station suiciding with a concealed handgun, and more). Then after that, when I get around to getting my method (firearm), I would practice dryfiring it as well as aiming the barrel at where I can hit my brainstem (in the mouth, at an angle), and then letting myself become accustomed to it. There is more to it, but these are the basics of overcoming and trying to override the survival instinct.

Alcohol and drugs can help, but being too drunk or heavily drugged could compromise one's attempt, resulting in a higher chance of failure. Also, not everyone has access to drugs and don't always have alcohol readily available.

I think I'm as desensitized as it gets without losing my sanity. I used to watch almost every brutal ISIS execution videos during their height in executions. Those videos were HD high production close ups of people dying in the most brutal ways. Still... I struggle to overcome fearing the process of death.

I dont drink and have never done drugs other than weed, and weed made my anxiety worse. So I dont get to have those comforts. Fuck me.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
also I'm not sure it matters to you but if you jump off the Verrazano Bridge, there is good chance that your body will never be found as the currents go out the ocean. But that is if you care if want your family to bury you...

Crap. Good point. I dont mind my body not being found, but thanks for mentioning that. I was planning to go without leaving a note, now If I do choose this method, I will leave a note, to offer my mother some closure. Just in case if my body never gets found.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Crap. Good point. I dont mind my body not being found, but thanks for mentioning that. I was planning to go without leaving a note, now If I do choose this method, I will leave a note, to offer my mother some closure. Just in case if my body never gets found.
They put suicide fences on the southside of the GWB but no fences on the northside. You might want to check the GWB out if you can drive. The suicide fence they put up was to prevent pedestrians from jumping. If you're driving near the north side of the bridge, maybe you can jump

Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
When I was going to jump I thought I'd have to imagine cliff diving and/or a parachute. Psychedelics and alcohol might help. it helps I saw kids parachuting from tgat exact spot on youtube. Id watch tgat before attempting, as well as practice 5m diving so Inhooefully land on my head
That's a nice way to prepare. I think I'm just gonna watch some heroic death/ suicide scenes in movies beforehand to get into the mood. Maybe imagine myself as some hero doing a brave charge at the enemy. Then try to repeat those scenes in my head over and over as I jump.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
My plan isn't exactly a work of art there. I too am thinking of jumping, gun or sn.
Gun would require some meditation. I'm reasonably certain in my ability to meditate myself into squeezing the trigger.
Sn is basically a foul tasting substance. Not sure how to work that one out, but I know I'll need some ph regulators and antiemetics.
The jump is a bit tricky. Can't do a running start on a crane, which seems to be my only option. I was thinking of buying those metal earplugs Facebook seems really keen on selling and drop myself that way.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
They put suicide fences on the southside of the GWB but no fences on the northside. You might want to check the GWB out if you can drive. The suicide fence they put up was to prevent pedestrians from jumping. If you're driving near the north side of the bridge, maybe you can jump

Hm... I thought both bounds are fenced off... hows the divide between the car lanes and the pedestrian path on the north side? Do you know? Hard to make out on google map, theres no street view on many nyc bridges...

EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
How high is the Verazzano?? I could never jump above water for feet of surviving the actual fall only to drown in the water below. Drowning is NOT the way I want to go.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, FornaxMM and 2 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Hm... I thought both bounds are fenced off... hows the divide between the car lanes and the pedestrian path on the north side? Do you know? Hard to make out on google map.
sorry, i don't know.... all i know is that there was no suicide fence on the north side of the GWB. I guess if you're determined you can jump from the Northside, not sure if it's more accessible on the upper or lower lanes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FornaxMM, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
One guy rode a biie off shouting jeronimo according to media.

I think for jumping maybe it's adrenalin, or muscle memory that helps.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
How high is the Verazzano?? I could never jump above water for feet of surviving the actual fall only to drown in the water below. Drowning is NOT the way I want to go.
228 feet so its higher than the GWB which people used to jump off of and CTB all the time. It's high enough so you should die on impact but there is small percentage that you might survive. Just don't land in the water feet first

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FornaxMM, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018

I know the clearance height for ships is 228 feet. So maybe 240 feet is about the height of the drop from the lower level.

Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
One guy rode a biie off shouting jeronimo according to media.

I think for jumping maybe it's adrenalin, or muscle memory that helps.

Wait what?! That sounds interesting, please share the story... I gotta go out like that guy.

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Wait what?! That sounds interesting, please share the story... I gotta go out like that guy.
It's impossible to ride your bicycle off the GWB , especially now. And there are no bike lanes on the Verrazona. He must be referring to a bridge in another city/country

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
It was at Beachy head, should be able to google "beachy head suicude jeronimo"? Otherwise Ill try and find it

Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
It was at Beachy head, should be able to google "beachy head suicude jeronimo"? Otherwise Ill try and find it
Oh its Beachy head. I always wanted to go to the UK and die there. Love that spot... I just did a quick search and they found 7 bodies there this week...

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FornaxMM and 2 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Oh its Beachy head. I always wanted to go to the UK and die there. Love that spot... I just did a quick search and they found 7 bodies there this week...
wow... that's really high, i'm sure the government are looking ways to prevent. A fence would be impracticable...

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Jeez. I know they decided to under report and keep figures quiet but wow. Actually that was part of the article IIRC maybe

EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
Where did u see that??

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, FornaxMM and Deafsn0w
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Isn't it like miles long? Plus i think what makes Beach Head so beautiful is its natural state. Putting a high fence would ruin the look of Beachy Head.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I am ready to go, and not afraid of death. However for the gun method, the thought of instantly going from full consciousness to death really screws with me. Maybe it's my crippling anxiety. Jumping is my current planned method, and it's equally scary to think that my survival instinct will probably make me regret the moment i jump, and that i will be horrified on my way down. What should i even do? fk.
The thought of going instantly is much better than knowing you're going to die for however long. That's why I couldn't just jump, I 'd shoot myself first then worst case scenario the fall will do the rest

Reactions: FornaxMM and Deafsn0w