• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Hello all,

Ordering some N from A using the private courier service, just wondering if anyone knew whether or not it's possible to have it delivered to a local post office? (I'm in the U.K.) Of course it's not using my real name, but would I need to show an ID?

Thanks for any information, feel free to PM me.

Max

Reactions: Dartz
LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
Hey, Max. There's an entire megathread about getting N from A. From what I quickly glanced over, people in the UK had successful deliveries to their local post office. I'm pretty sure you will need your ID though, as per all packages... Atleast that's the standard here in Lithuania. That being said, you should check out the megathread and read up on others' experiences.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/

Reactions: Max Winters and inconsequential
M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Hey, Max. There's an entire megathread about getting N from A. From what I quickly glanced over, people in the UK had successful deliveries to their local post office. I'm pretty sure you will need your ID though, as per all packages... Atleast that's the standard here in Lithuania. That being said, you should check out the megathread and read up on others' experiences.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/
Hi,
Thanks for the reply; I've had a look through that thread, and hopefully it should be possible to have it delivered to a post office. If I do need to show ID that's not a huge problem, just means that the package would have to be delivered under my real name, which just seemed a little indiscreet.
Max

Reactions: LifeIsACurse
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for the reply; I've had a look through that thread, and hopefully it should be possible to have it delivered to a post office. If I do need to show ID that's not a huge problem, just means that the package would have to be delivered under my real name, which just seemed a little indiscreet.
Max
Yes, you can get it delivered to a post office, or you can rent a PO Box. Whichever you prefer.

Reactions: Max Winters
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Hi, in the Uk to pick up a parcel from a post office, or rent a PObox requires Id that shows your address, so ideally a drivers license is best. You will not be given a parcel in any name if you don't hold Id in that name.
Sorry.

M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Hi, in the Uk to pick up a parcel from a post office, or rent a PObox requires Id that shows your address, so ideally a drivers license is best. You will not be given a parcel in any name if you don't hold Id in that name.
Sorry.
Ahh ok, so I'll have to get the parcel delivered in my real name. Will I have to give A this information do you know?

Reactions: Letmego. Please
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I would use my full name and address. I could open a separate P.O. box, but wouldn't that make it more suspicious to the customs? Especially if I never received anything to that address before.

If it looks just like ordinary mail that's the best disguise you could hope for.

If you're going to send near $800 to an anonymous person on the internet, you should trust him to be discrete with your personal information too.

"A" explicitly says that after the product is received we should both delete all mail correspondence

Reactions: Max Winters and jake3d
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If it looks just like ordinary mail that's the best disguise you could hope for.

If you're going to send near $800 to an anonymous person on the internet, you should trust him to be discrete with your personal information too.

Agreed 100%. People order illegal stuff off the darknet all the time, and very little of it gets seized. If it makes it past customs, it will get in your hands.

Reactions: Darkhaven and Max Winters
M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Cheers for all the info, I suppose I'll need to give A my real name, but other than that I just need to set up the BTC payment; anyone know the most reliable website? I've seen coinbase or bitcoin.com come up a lot.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Coinbase and blockchain.com are good if you want to keep using bitcoin but you'll need to submit a bunch of information to them including your ID if you want to buy bitcoin with a credit card or bank transfer.

Best for anonymity is getting your bitcoins from someone with cash on localbitcoins.com, most people ask for ID if doing bank transfer but it should be fairly easy to find someone willing to trade for cash reasonably close to you.

M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Just one more consideration: I am supposed to be out of the country by July 21st, A suggested that the N should arrive within 2-3 weeks using the private courier, does anyone have a rough idea of the likelihood of the parcel arriving before that date? Just wondering whether or not I should delay the order, although ideally I would like to be out of here before the 21st. Thanks
Coinbase and blockchain.com are good if you want to keep using bitcoin but you'll need to submit a bunch of information to them including your ID if you want to buy bitcoin with a credit card or bank transfer.

Best for anonymity is getting your bitcoins from someone with cash on localbitcoins.com, most people ask for ID if doing bank transfer but it should be fairly easy to find someone willing to trade for cash reasonably close to you.
Thank you, I think I'll use LocalBitcoins tbh it's seems legitimate.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019

Just a heads up that localbitcoins no longer allows people to offer sales of bitcoin for cash face to face. You pretty much have to do online bank transfer or similar, and if you're new a seller is likely to ask for a bunch of photo ID. I did this just recently and was able to get btc and procure the necessary from A, but it was an additional hassle I could have done without.

Reactions: Max Winters and jake3d
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Cheers for all the info, I suppose I'll need to give A my real name, but other than that I just need to set up the BTC payment; anyone know the most reliable website? I've seen coinbase or bitcoin.com come up a lot.

I haven't tried it myself, but I believe you can trade fiat currency like £ to bitcoin anonymously here https://bisq.network.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
UK Customs can be a bitch but I've heard 2 or 3 people from the UK get their N. I'm gonna try and order some soon.

Reactions: Max Winters and crimea_river
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
UK Customs can be a bitch but I've heard 2 or 3 people from the UK get their N. I'm gonna try and order some soon.
They're not as bad as other customs lol. Germany is way stricter, and in Russia is nearly impossible to get N in.

M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Made a LocalBitcoins account; can't seem to find any sellers for the amount (0.0652 BTC) in the UK. Anyone have more experience with this sort of thing who can advise? Cheers

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
How can we know the amount of bitcoins we have to buy to match the price of the N?

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Made a LocalBitcoins account; can't seem to find any sellers for the amount (0.0652 BTC) in the UK. Anyone have more experience with this sort of thing who can advise? Cheers
Looking on there, there seem to be sellers via bank transfer offering up to £9000. Maybe do a search for all sellers in UK without searching for an amount?

M

Max Winters

Freeloader
Jun 26, 2019
Looking on there, there seem to be sellers via bank transfer offering up to £9000. Maybe do a search for all sellers in UK without searching for an amount?
Ahh is that a maximum amount they're offering to sell? I saw those ads and thought I'd have to fork out 9 grand for BTC I didn't need XD