• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Which team will win the tournament in your opinion? I will go with Spain.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Which team will win the tournament in your opinion? I will go with Spain.
I think Spain will win but I support the Netherlands because they are liberal on the CTB compared to the rest of the world.

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

UK. Feel free to PM me.
Dec 3, 2023
Well I'm English and honestly I think Spain will win with ease. Maybe that sounds defeatist, but it speaks volumes that just a few weeks ago lots of people (probably wrongly) wanted Southgate sacked. I think we've been extremely lucky all tournament. We can't score often enough. I genuinely think the only players who'd get into the Spain would be Bellingham, Saka and Kane (Kane is certainly better than Morata imo). Maybe at a push Pickford would be better than Unai Simon.

Rodri, Yamal, Fabian Ruiz and Dani Olmo are incredible though, they really are. I have a Croatian friend and I remember seeing clips of Olmo and wondering how the hell he was at Dinamo Zagreb and not playing in La Liga.

Been a lot of underachieving teams though, France, Italy, Portugal, Croatia and Belgium have all been very poor in comparison to how good they were a few years ago. In fact, I think after this tournament I can't see Croatia and Belgium ever reaching the heights they were at a few years ago. I feel this year the better football has been played by teams like Romania, Georgia and Ukraine (unlucky not to leave group) probably as realistically they have nothing to lose

It's been a weird tournament here, I often go outside and there's no kits, very few flags and can't see any unique offers in stores. I remember as a child in the 2000s, it was insane, everyone would be wearing England shirts, every store would have offers, now it seems far more lowkey than previous years, even more lowkey than 2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well I'm English and honestly I think Spain will win with ease. Maybe that sounds defeatist, but it speaks volumes that just a few weeks ago lots of people (probably wrongly) wanted Southgate sacked. I think we've been extremely lucky all tournament. We can't score often enough. I genuinely think the only players who'd get into the Spain would be Bellingham, Saka and Kane (Kane is certainly better than Morata imo). Maybe at a push Pickford would be better than Unai Simon.

Rodri, Yamal, Fabian Ruiz and Dani Olmo are incredible though, they really are. I have a Croatian friend and I remember seeing clips of Olmo and wondering how the hell he was at Dinamo Zagreb and not playing in La Liga.

Been a lot of underachieving teams though, France, Italy, Portugal, Croatia and Belgium have all been very poor in comparison to how good they were a few years ago. In fact, I think after this tournament I can't see Croatia and Belgium ever reaching the heights they were at a few years ago. I feel this year the better football has been played by teams like Romania, Georgia and Ukraine (unlucky not to leave group) probably as realistically they have nothing to lose

It's been a weird tournament here, I often go outside and there's no kits, very few flags and can't see any unique offers in stores. I remember as a child in the 2000s, it was insane, everyone would be wearing England shirts, every store would have offers, now it seems far more lowkey than previous years, even more lowkey than 2020.
Well, Croatia's golden generation has come to an end.

Belgium has always been missing something.

Italy in recent years has been embarrassing.

When it comes to today's final, I'm obviously rooting for Spain.
I have always supported them at big events, because my country is weak and Spain is simply a little "Barcelona".

I like the current Spanish squad.
Rodri is, in my opinion, the most underrated player in the world right now.
If someone says that Rodri is the best player in the world, I don't think it's controversial.

Spain's wings are functioning very well and the chemistry between Yamal and Nico is visible.
Dani Olmo and Cucurella positively surprised me at this Euro.

I have a huge problem with England. I have already written about this above.
England has enormous potential in their squad, but they play very poorly.
Their last match against the Netherlands was England's best match at this Euro.

I don't think the Kane curse was broken today.
But of course I could be wrong.

Unfortunately, there were few positives at this Euro.
In most cases, the matches are boring and the atmosphere is poor in my opinion.
I don't feel at all that there is a big football tournament going on.
I hope that at least the Euro final will be satisfying.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
And here we are finally at the end, only half an hour to go, I don't make any predictions and I just hope it will be a spectacular match.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My guess is 2:1 for Spain. I am also rooting for them despite the fact they threw us out of the tournament. I hope it will be a good match that's the most important thing to me.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Well.. my gif wouldn't load… so I'm just going to edit my post to say

C'MON ENGLAND!

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, the first half was disappointing.

innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
My guess is 2:1 for Spain. I am also rooting for them despite the fact they threw us out of the tournament. I hope it will be a good match that's the most important thing to me.
Time traveller

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jarni and noname223
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
And it didn't come home this time either.