• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
If anyone wants talk about strategies to avoid being reincarnated back to earth I would appreciate

February

February

A man with a wounded heart & a broken dream
Oct 1, 2023
I would not mind talking about it I think a good starting point would be understanding what version of the theory you know of because I've heard a couple different takes on it. similar but different

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
If anyone wants talk about strategies to avoid being reincarnated back to earth I would appreciate
I heard that you should learn astral projecting, lucid dreaming and meditation so you have less of a chance of being tricked into reincarnating by the archons.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

Feb 8, 2024
theres this book by a man i viscerally hate. its called suicide and the eternal nature of the soul, (linked here:https://realilluminati.org/books/suicide-and-the-eternal-nature-of-the-soul/)
it basically states that this experience is a purgatory probationary experience to rid ourselves of the want for the sexual instinct that only solarians can have in our true reality or our second estate of human existence. thats how i would sum it up anyway. the only way u can stop experiencing mortal experiences is by accepting the fact that as ur true self in ur second or (first) estate youll never have the sexual instinct or the ability to control dark matter. if u can accept that ur eternally damned and u can accept who u really are and stop trying to be different than who u really are then ur good and you wont need to experience any more mortal experiences.

Last edited:
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I'm morbidly fascinated with the specific idea of this planet being a loosh farm. That is, massive tragedies are orchestrated to liberate a negative energy that feeds malevolent beings in power of this plane.

AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

Feb 8, 2024
I'm morbidly fascinated with the specific idea of this planet being a loosh farm. That is, massive tragedies are orchestrated to liberate a negative energy that feeds malevolent beings in power of this plane.
but it's not unseen 'malevolent beings of this plane' that have made this world a hellscape, its the ppl that run this world currently that have done so.
perhaps this mortal existence is just an opportunity to experience the opposite of perfection in all things. idk.
and about 'massive tragedies', those could just be stupid mishaps of those that rule over us. i really hold it to be true that 'wickedness never was happiness'. but maybe me appeasing (((them))) is just a case of stockholm syndrome. if they (ppl that rule over us in all of the worlds industries ie, religion, business, science, politics) genuinely didnt get happiness from being as wicked as one can be and making us all miserable because of their choice to be as wicked as can be then they would allow us to end, by our own choice and method, our life in this hell of an experience that we had no say in being born into. but because they dont and instead prefer to call us slurs and force meds down our throats to fix something that's a cause and effect of our surroundings that only they can change, well maybe they do get happiness from being as wicked as possible.
idk.
i think to play it safe, we can only base our understanding of things on what we can observe and experience through our five senses. and why shouldn't we anyway? things as they really are, as we can observe and experience them through our five senses is on the side of the majority, not the minority. the real truth (things as they really were and are on this earth) is for us, not against us.

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
theres this book by a man i viscerally hate. its called suicide and the eternal nature of the soul, (linked here:https://realilluminati.org/books/suicide-and-the-eternal-nature-of-the-soul/)
it basically states that this experience is a purgatory probationary experience to rid ourselves of the want for the sexual instinct that only solarians can have in our true reality or our second estate of human existence. thats how i would sum it up anyway. the only way u can stop experiencing mortal experiences is by accepting the fact that as ur true self in ur second or (first) estate youll never have the sexual instinct or the ability to control dark matter. if u can accept that ur eternally damned and u can accept who u really are and stop trying to be different than who u really are then ur good and you wont need to experience any more mortal experiences.
I guess I am good then lol
I almost lost mine due to abusive relationship
I can't get rid of it. It explains everything.
Why people who want to live get sick and die while people who want to die get to live. You can't explain that any other way than to maxx the suffering
I can't help but feel like it's just an allegory for real life and people took it too literally.
Yeah... if it wasn't for the NDEs and the elites engaging in weird ritual abuse I would believe that it's just an allegory
but it's not unseen 'malevolent beings of this plane' that have made this world a hellscape, its the ppl that run this world currently that have done so.
perhaps this mortal existence is just an opportunity to experience the opposite of perfection in all things. idk.
and about 'massive tragedies', those could just be stupid mishaps of those that rule over us. i really hold it to be true that 'wickedness never was happiness'. but maybe me appeasing (((them))) is just a case of stockholm syndrome. if they (ppl that rule over us in all of the worlds industries ie, religion, business, science, politics) genuinely didnt get happiness from being as wicked as one can be and making us all miserable because of their choice to be as wicked as can be then they would allow us to end, by our own choice and method, our life in this hell of an experience that we had no say in being born into. but because they dont and instead prefer to call us slurs and force meds down our throats to fix something that's a cause and effect of our surroundings that only they can change, well maybe they do get happiness from being as wicked as possible.
idk.
i think to play it safe, we can only base our understanding of things on what we can observe and experience through our five senses. and why shouldn't we anyway? things as they really are, as we can observe and experience them through our five senses is on the side of the majority, not the minority. the real truth (things as they really were and are on this earth) is for us, not against us.
You can't experience wifi through 5 senses yet it exists...
I've seen too much weird stuff to believe in simple 3D reality and material world to be the only thing that's out there.

Last edited:
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

Feb 8, 2024
I've seen too much weird stuff to believe in simple 3D reality and material world to be the only thing that's out there.
i meant only using our five senses when wondering why this world is a shithole and the average mortal experience a nightmare. its a shithole cause the minority let it be a shithole, not because unseen malevolent beings run this world as a loosh farm.
i mean we're already seen as mentally disturbed as it is, so to spout all these things out without hesitation doesnt help our case.
i for one want to die cause im trapped in a self imposed hell i dont have the patience to claw myself out of. wanting to escape samsara does not motivate my want to stop being conscious in this body whatsoever.
i aswell dont agree that this material world we are conscious in is the only thing to this universe.
i guess we'll see when we die, if only we fucking could anyway.

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
So you're not talking about the alien prison planet theory, then?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Wdym? Do you care to elaborate?
If we can't perceive the fourth dimension, then it is not in our plane of reality. I do not believe our plane of reality has higher dimensional beings (and Flatland predates Carl Sagan by many years). I have no clue whether there are four dimensional beings or not.

The 9 additional dimensions in 11th dimensional super stringer theory are hypothesized to be unseeable quantum dimensions. We do not know if these exist.

According to Einstein, gravity is the warping of space-time (time is the fourth dimension in general relativity)
I prefer to think of it as the softening of space-time. I have to have one more spatial dimension than the thing that is being warped, and picturing a fourth spatial dimension for me is mathematical rather than visual.
In contrast, with softening I can picture a plexiglass cube under pressure, where mass/energy creates soft spots in it. No extra dimensions are required, the softening naturally spreads with the inverse square of the distance, and the speed of a wave (or time) in a soft area will naturally be slower, and things will naturally migrate to the software areas, so gravity happens naturally as well. Also, it provides a natural explanation for an event horizon – it is the horizon at which the stiffness reaches zero.

I do not know if this is distinguishable mathematically from warping (I have not yet found any mathematical difference), but it is much easier for me to visualize.
I suspect that it is also connected to string theory because the softness could also be kinks into additional dimensions, with the hidden dimensionscorresponding to the other fundamental forces.

(Another reason that I personally prefer it is that I came up with it myself, but that probably doesn't matter too much to the universe as a whole).

As far as I know, the universe is not expanding into anything, it is expanding into nothing.
You can call areas outside of the observable universe (our bubble) a parallel universe since it would never be reachable, or so we now think (current space-time laws). This is one version of the multiverse. If the universe is infinite then you have these areas that you're never going to reach so thats why in this sense a multiverse. We do not know if the local universe is truly infinite

The speed of light is through space-time so we don't know if there's stuff beyond space-time. But in theoretical physics there is. The brane and the bulk so there's other actual potential physical dimensions. Things that connect blackholes, whats outside of things connecting them - That is often seen as the lowest level of the multiverse and parallel universes.
I suspect that the multiverse includes universes with different laws as well as extensions of our universe.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Wdym? Do you care to elaborate?
Yeah like fighting astral entities while out of body, my ex being abducted by the greys and my other ex talked to the clockwork elves while on DMT.
I also saw a grey as little child one night.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah like fighting astral entities while out of body, my ex being abducted by the greys and my other ex talked to the clockwork elves while on DMT.
I also saw a grey as little child one night.
Clockwork elves, I've always heard them called machine elves 🤔. Have you tried DMT personally?