M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Hi all. I'm so alone in this. Does anyone want to message? I'm planning to go around xmas. I have lots of organising to do to prepare. I'm besides myself, devastated that I'm here so broken and unfixable. I also have crippling insomnia too. I miss the days I'd sleep 9hrs. Long gone. Anyway looking for someone who might want a companion in these times to chat with (message).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, Ε. Η. R., tinyghost and 1 other person
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Hi all. I'm so alone in this. Does anyone want to message? I'm planning to go around xmas. I have lots of organising to do to prepare. I'm besides myself, devastated that I'm here so broken and unfixable. I also have cropping insomnia too. I miss the days I'd sleep 9hrs. Long gone. Anyway looking for someone who might want a companion in these times to chat with (message).
I'm sorry for everything you're going through and hope u find peace very soon

Have you been to a Doctor about the insomnia? There're a lot of medication options available to help u there......

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I'm sorry for everything you're going through and hope u find peace very soon

Have you been to a Doctor about the insomnia? There're a lot of medication options available to help u there......
Oh yes I'm on meds for sleep. It's still tricky. Thanks. I hope I find peace too

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and idk3
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
feel free to pm me! IDM keeping you company during these times

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
You can message me as well! I'd love to have someone to chat with!💛

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
You can pm if you want. I'm planning of going to bed late tonight if you can't sleep and want to talk ❤

didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
My pms are always open, i have insomnia too

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
feel free to pm me if you want! i also would like someone to talk to 🫶 and im also planning to go around christmas