_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
hii, vaping is one of my passions. i just love to build coils, put in some cotton and make my own e juice:) its one of the few things i still can do. a few days ago i ordered a new vaporizer, hope i get it tomorrow. does anyone else here vapes too? :hug:

Ps.: have been smoking for 3/4 of a year and im glad a friend introduced me to it:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Mich517, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, BlackPoppet and 3 others
LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

Student
Feb 14, 2020
I vape

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brick In The Wall and _Minsk
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I did off and on for a while. Some of the flavored juices were amazing. I stopped because I'm still smoking cigs and it didn't make sense to do both. That and I've had too many issues with my rigs leaking or spitting juice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk and LifeSucks39
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Quit smoking after 25 years, been vaping instead. Soon will quit vaping too.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, _Minsk, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Tried a small vape a few times, no nicotine, it made me want to eat from the taste, but the vapor was cool

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Deleted member 4993
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I vaped for a little while. Loved the big clouds you could make and the huge selection of flavours that were available. As an ex smoker it was definitely more enjoyable.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I began vaping in 2010. It helped me quit smoking twice. if I have less anxiety it would be easier to quit. I have recently been vaping more. I make my own juice it's a ton cheaper. I used to build coils. I have a TON of building supplies. I stocked up for when the FDA bans things so I can technically vape for 3-4 years on my supplies should everything be banned. Making your own coils and juice you can get past the bans.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, _Minsk and 2 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I do. I switched to vaping a couple of years ago because I used to dip a can everyday and it's a lot cheaper.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp, _Minsk and Deleted member 4993
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I wanted to try vaping because it looked fun and I wanted to try the flavours but I also don't like the idea of being addicted to a substance(even though I take anti depressants aHem) for that reason I even stopped drinking coffee and stuff. So maybe some day in the future, I feel like it's kind of expensive

sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
love vaping but that shit gives me a headache. blowing clouds is fun though

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I wanted to try vaping because it looked fun and I wanted to try the flavours but I also don't like the idea of being addicted to a substance(even though I take anti depressants aHem) for that reason I even stopped drinking coffee and stuff. So maybe some day in the future, I feel like it's kind of expensive

I began smoking at 13 I'm 48. I was diagnosed with emphysema at 40 and quit smoking with vaping. 10 months later had to put my dog to sleep suddenly-went back to smoking after the vet that day. Smoked again until 2013 when I was 42- had respiratory failure from emphysema and cold germs. Vaped for about a yr and a half and went back to smoking. I vape off and on and still smoke. For me the nicotine helps my anxiety immensely. But as someone really addicted to nicotine I would advise against starting if you do not have a nicotine addiction already. Emphysema sux.
I did off and on for a while. Some of the flavored juices were amazing. I stopped because I'm still smoking cigs and it didn't make sense to do both. That and I've had too many issues with my rigs leaking or spitting juice.

if you really wanted to give vaping a shot you need a different set up. Some tanks are notorious for leaks and spitting juice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and _Minsk
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I can't believe the amount of money I had saved before switching over, it must've been thousands of dollars by now! Too bad those thousands went toward phenibut/kratom instead but still, that's a lot of money. I wish I had hopped on the vaping bandwagon sooner.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i should be vaping but its "not legal" and my reason for vaping isnt quitting its for medical purposes. you could get CBD vape juice and it was really helping my back pain but i had to use it everyday. it wasnt a quick vape and i was fine i kinda had to build it up. but because the government was too lazy to watch it to make sure theres no THC in it (which is legal here but can only be sold in government stores as of currently) they did a bunch of raids and now i cant get it and am in almost constant pain. i really hate the government for this because now i have to suffer because of their (insert mean words lol)

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
i should be vaping but its "not legal" and my reason for vaping isnt quitting its for medical purposes. you could get CBD vape juice and it was really helping my back pain but i had to use it everyday. it wasnt a quick vape and i was fine i kinda had to build it up. but because the government was too lazy to watch it to make sure theres no THC in it (which is legal here but can only be sold in government stores as of currently) they did a bunch of raids and now i cant get it and am in almost constant pain. i really hate the government for this because now i have to suffer because of their (insert mean words lol)

Thats a shame its not legal. Vaping for USA is about to get really rough. I believe it was Sept 9th the FDA is now banned anything made after 2016. Some really great products will now be no longer available-unless you go through a blackmarket type place. Which I've had a spot in for a couple of years. I know of folks here who vaped the THC vape ended up with respiratory failure. There was about 6 cases and the govt tried to blame vaping but these 6 people admitted it was the thc cartridges. I've heard good things about CBD for many different things.

• Wow
Reactions: Chupacabra 44
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Thats a shame its not legal. Vaping for USA is about to get really rough. I believe it was Sept 9th the FDA is now banned anything made after 2016. Some really great products will now be no longer available-unless you go through a blackmarket type place. Which I've had a spot in for a couple of years. I know of folks here who vaped the THC vape ended up with respiratory failure. There was about 6 cases and the govt tried to blame vaping but these 6 people admitted it was the thc cartridges. I've heard good things about CBD for many different things.
online is always a good option. ive been meaning to put some research into that but keep forgetting to

Reactions: BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I vape! I use an Aspire PockeX E-cigarette, with a 0.6 coil and I'm using Aisu Pink Guava liquid! It's a really good all day vape! What are your favourite E juices? My partner has the same E cig as me but he also uses a separate Box mod... just for the clouds!!

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
online is always a good option. ive been meaning to put some research into that but keep forgetting to

I can help with some USA vendors but the FDA put new laws into effect Sept 9th. Big pharma and big tobacco are winning the fight. Vaping has been proven to be more successful than any other method out there to quit smoking. In the UK I believe it is their Govt gives vapes to quit smoking! They were able to proove it is 99% safer than smoking. I had 3 amazing juice vendors. 1 folded about 6 months ago. The almost number 1 seller- was bought out by Rj reynolds tobacco ( marlboro man) and instead of putting the PMTA to keep going they closed sept 9th. I have 1 vendor left and not sure what they are doing. It's important not to buy gas station juice. You want good quality ingredients
I vape! I use an Aspire PockeX E-cigarette, with a 0.6 coil and I'm using Aisu Pink Guava liquid! It's a really good all day vape! What are your favourite E juices? My partner has the same E cig as me but he also uses a separate Box mod... just for the clouds!!

I have 2 vapes set up I keep at my desk here. 1 is a smoant naboo you can put pictures on it. I have both my sons pictures on it- 1 for lock screen 1 for vape screen It was for motivation to quit smoking. My 2nd is a sigelei snowwolf MFENG limited edition. Both have freemax fireluke tanks. I don't know which coils are in the tanks. I have emphysema so have to vape lower than most I vape 50w-80W. One of my fav juices is Lemon twist pink punch lemonade man is it good..the other has a raspberry custard from verde valley vapes

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk and BlackPoppet
happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
No but the ads on spotify annoy me soo much I honestly just wanna vape to say f u to the annoying ads
"WoW bEeN a mInutE SiNce YoU hiT ur vApe, hUh? buT U dOnT hAvE a ProBleM. Do YoU?"
shuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuup adhfjaefnvbjfvnikbdb

• Love
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019

I really hate the FDA.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I can help with some USA vendors but the FDA put new laws into effect Sept 9th. Big pharma and big tobacco are winning the fight. Vaping has been proven to be more successful than any other method out there to quit smoking. In the UK I believe it is their Govt gives vapes to quit smoking! They were able to proove it is 99% safer than smoking. I had 3 amazing juice vendors. 1 folded about 6 months ago. The almost number 1 seller- was bought out by Rj reynolds tobacco ( marlboro man) and instead of putting the PMTA to keep going they closed sept 9th. I have 1 vendor left and not sure what they are doing. It's important not to buy gas station juice. You want good quality ingredients

I have 2 vapes set up I keep at my desk here. 1 is a smoant naboo you can put pictures on it. I have both my sons pictures on it- 1 for lock screen 1 for vape screen It was for motivation to quit smoking. My 2nd is a sigelei snowwolf MFENG limited edition. Both have freemax fireluke tanks. I don't know which coils are in the tanks. I have emphysema so have to vape lower than most I vape 50w-80W. One of my fav juices is Lemon twist pink punch lemonade man is it good..the other has a raspberry custard from verde valley vapes
Raspberry Custard sounds amazing!! I'll check out Verde valley vapes! Thank you!

Reactions: _Minsk and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Raspberry Custard sounds amazing!! I'll check out Verde valley vapes! Thank you!
you're very welcome I have a boat load of their juices and every single one I have tried has been amazing. Now I haven't vaped the salts just the regular. Your taste buds are in for a treat- enjoy =)
I really hate the FDA.

you and me both.. this has been a years long battle- fellow vapers here is a group formed a few years ago when the FDA began this nonsense- Vaping Underground. If you know vapor Joe he and Smokey formed the group. I don't know the rules about posting links you you'll need to google it. It's a great group. us older members know about black market vaping supplies and juices if it comes to that. A ton of information about anything there and vendor pages as well. CASAA is an organization trying to stand up for us vapers- it's free to join and sign petitions. it is also a great way to know whats happening with vaping and the FDA.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackPoppet
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
love vaping but that shit gives me a headache. blowing clouds is fun though

I live with almost constant headaches from it, but I love vaping too much to quit. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: sadbunny
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
No. Its both illegal and immoral. Cant believe you would ask that.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: _Minsk and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I live with almost constant headaches from it, but I love vaping too much to quit. :heart:
try lower nicotine. Nicotine can cause headaches if you have headache from it your nic level is probably to high

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
try lower nicotine. Nicotine can cause headaches if you have headache from it your nic level is probably to high
Thanks, I will try lower nicotine. I am on 18 mg now.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
No. Its both illegal and immoral. Cant believe you would ask that.
Im so sorry, i just re read the thread title again. I misread the word vaping as another word much more sinister.
I get these shitty migraines which make the vision in one eye blurry. Pls accept my apologies op.
No never smoked.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Im so sorry, i just re read the thread title again. I misread the word vaping as another word much more sinister.
I get these shitty migraines which make the vision in one eye blurry. Pls accept my apologies op.
No never smoked.
i was really curious what you thought you read but after thinking about vAPING i was like oooooooooooh and kinda laughed lol

• Love
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
i was really curious what you thought you read but after thinking about vAPING i was like oooooooooooh and kinda laughed lol
Yeah thought i was seeing things, which im obviously glad i was ! Very rarely would i criticise a post. Should have read a bit more than the title.

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah thought i was seeing things, which im obviously glad i was ! Very rarely would i criticise a post.
thank you. that is the first time ive ever had a good laugh about that subject. the whole topic (consent or not) typically makes me physically sick so i needed that lol

• Love
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
thank you. that is the first time ive ever had a good laugh about that subject. the whole topic (consent or not) typically makes me physically sick so i needed that lol
I think theres a lot of humour around someone misunderstanding something.
Im glad it made you laugh. I mean i know we talk about all sorts of stuff on here but i couldnt believe what i thought i was seeing! Jokes on me lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Life_and_Death