chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
So apparently Seconal is just as good to CTB with as pentobarbital. They still prescribe Seconal in rare cases for pre surgery sedation and extreme insomnia.

Anyone know if you could fake "extreme insomnia and convince a doctor to prescribe Seconal? No doubt you'd have to go through all other sleep drugs and just pretend they don't work. I've heard that Seconal is only prescribed to treat insomnia on a short term basis though, so maybe you couldn't stockpile enough to CTB with anyhow.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
It's pretty much the same yes, expect Seconal was pushed out of the market years ago to my knowledge?

Reactions: chrisbate7
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
They no longer manufacture it. The patent was sold to some other company which I called a couple of years ago. They stopped making it. It had been selling for $3000 per prescription, then they stopped making it. That's what someone at the company that bought the patent told me. That was a few years ago. I'm not sure if someone is again making it.

It must be produced somewhere as I see it is used in Oregon for self euthanasia.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisbate7