• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

donewithyourview

donewithyourview

May 9, 2022
Title. Any personal anecdotes or news articles about ppl surviving painful suicide attempts or near death experiences (ex. hit by car, gunshot to face, hanging, drowning etc)?

I know there is no 100% chance of anything, so I want to see what could possibly happen in the unfortunate event I survive. That is what scares me the most of all, not dying, but of surviving and facing the consequences. Being disabled for life, or being locked up against my will in a psychiatric facility. I have a hunch that it is more common than we might think.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Title. Any personal anecdotes or news articles about ppl surviving painful suicide attempts or near death experiences (ex. hit by car, gunshot to face, hanging, drowning etc)?

I know there is no 100% chance of anything, so I want to see what could possibly happen in the unfortunate event I survive. That is what scares me the most of all, not dying, but of surviving and facing the consequences. Being disabled for life, or being locked up against my will in a psychiatric facility. I have a hunch that it is more common than we might think.
Wasn't a suicide attempt but I was suicidal during that entire time period and the whole reason I was on the vacation was to try stay alive, but fell off a moving bus from a height and that resulted in breaking both my ankles and 6 fractures in total I think? Ended up wheelchair bound for a year, bones wouldn't heal after 2 surgeries and malpractice surgery with 11 unnesesscary screws and a metal plate. Recovery has been hell mentally and physically. Cut off a lot of friends because I got tierd of explaining that my bones wont heal and I don't know why and I don't know why nobody in the physical healthcare system would help me and it was a big issue in the 1 relationship I ended up allowing myself to enter eventually. Got abused and used and taken advantage of by friends and family because I was basically physically disabled for that year. And all this happened just because I didn't want to suicide. I'll ultimately be forced to cut off my entire family this year too due to how much they abused me during this period of my life, they abused me all my childhood too but I thought it would stop now that I'm in my mid 20s and it sadly just got worse once I was helpless physically.

• Aww..
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer