Lintaga

Lintaga

Jun 25, 2020
(for context: im vegetarian, animals are very important in my life. i have a life goal of going fully vegan when im not a total absolute mess in the head. if i ever get to the point of not wanting to literaly ctbbbbbbb every day, ya know?)
When i think about ctb as in i have a plan, i have the means to execute the plan, i have nothing else i care about... then i look over at my dog, whom ive had for over 6 years since he was a wee little thing. and he is so gentle and sweet and kind and lets me kiss all over his face when i want to love on him. im his person. so taking that away from him literally makes me cry. no one knows how to love on him like i do. in fact, when people pet him- i want to correct them and teach them how to pet him so they'll both enjoy the experience. But quincy loves all the attention he can get. I would never want to hurt my dog. especially in the way that he'll be thinking i might walk through the door any moment, but i won't if i ctb. hes a very healthy back lab chow mutt type of breed and i can see him living into very old age. which puts me in the most emotional dilemma of my life. do i take my apathy that far and leave him to my lovely family to take care of him? or do i finish the promise i made him when i picked him up on the side of the road almost 7 years ago? (not long after a suicide attempt might i add) im 27. i have been in mental hell for over 15 years now. i have tried treatments and hospitalizations, meds and therapy. im not worth it anymore. to myself, to my family, expecially when im like this. i HATE feeling stuck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Fragile, 1Mazda16 and 4 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I know where you're coming from,my old Staffie is not doing well, his back left leg is getting worse and he can't put much if any weight on it, l have to lift him up into his armchair, he has wet his dog bed 3 times in the past week, l have no running transport to get him to the vets,and the greedy vets want a Ā£150 to do a home visit! Not feasible when I'm on Benefits! I feel helpless! Like You l'm stuck!!! :-(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Fragile, Lintaga and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do have a cat and having a pet can be one of the only good things about being alive. Animals are much better than humans. I can imagine it must be a difficult, painful situation to be in, feeling trapped like that. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, 1Mazda16, Lintaga and 1 other person
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I do have a cat and having a pet can be one of the only good things about being alive. Animals are much better than humans. I can imagine it must be a difficult, painful situation to be in, feeling trapped like that. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.
I'm glad you've got a cat. I don't have one but love cats.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im only staying alive for my dog.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, shaitoo, Dead Meat and 2 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I honestly dont think my cat would be sad if I died, they would move on.

But I like her too much and I also want to buy her a bunch of toys, like this chin scratcher thing and some cat towers. I dont know if the other owners would spend the amount of cash I am willing to spend on my cat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Dead Meat and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I honestly dont think my cat would be sad if I died, they would move on.

But I like her too much and I also want to buy her a bunch of toys, like this chin scratcher thing and some cat towers. I dont know if the other owners would spend the amount of cash I am willing to spend on my cat.
I spend cash on my neighbour's cat! Don't have my own. I buy prime mince (ground beef?) for this cat. Though the cat's favourite toy is a disposable mask he swiped from somebody who dangled it at him!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, charcoalcat, Dead Meat and 1 other person
P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
I'm crying and my dog is sitting next to me right now. I'm worried that if I do CTB, he's going to be heartbroken and so confused. I don't want to do that to him but I also think he might live a better life with someone who doesn't struggle with severe depression.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Dead Meat, LONE WOLF. and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm crying and my dog is sitting next to me right now. I'm worried that if I do CTB, he's going to be heartbroken and so confused. I don't want to do that to him but I also think he might live a better life with someone who doesn't struggle with severe depression.
I'm mentally ill and have ASPD & PTSD, l have a Staffie and he's my Best friend, Your dog will understand and you can be certain your dog loves you no matter what! What dog do you have friend:-)šŸ•

• Hugs
P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
I'm mentally ill and have ASPD & PTSD, l have a Staffie and he's my Best friend, Your dog will understand and you can be certain your dog loves you no matter what! What dog do you have friend:-)šŸ•
I have a Boston Terrier named Henry. I know he loves me but I also know he could possibly have a better life without me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I have a Boston Terrier named Henry. I know he loves me but I also know he could possibly have a better life without me.
I'd be willing to bet that little Henry's heart would be broken if You left him before his time!

• Hugs
P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
I'd be willing to bet that little Henry's heart would be broken if You left him before his time!
I don't know anymore. Sometimes I think I scare him. Especially when I'm upset and sick can feel like my energy's different. He looks scared.
You mentioned your mentally ill. I know what PTSD is and I wanted to make sure that I know what the other acronym is for. Is it antisocial disorder?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
Here's a picture that I just took of Henry. Thought I'd share with you. ACBD128B 53D8 413B A081 79FC46442C0D

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Lostandlooking
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I have a cat that is 12 years old. We've been together for 12 years. I know if I take her to the SPCA they will euthanize her. She will be all alone and afraid. I haven't found anyone to take her. She hasn't been around many people because well no one comes to my house. I know she's getting older and I want our ashes to be put together. I will probably take her with me when I ctb. I know this is not what I want, but I would rather she die in my arms than in a closed cage with no one loving her. I've not made this decision 100% yet, but it's looking like this is what will happen. Please don't judge me harshly. I tried really hard to find her a home.

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Lostandlooking and prbreese01
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
both of my cats are lost :( I'm trying to use ZESKIA from chaos magic hoping that they'll come home again... they're really important to me and the only thing that makes me a little bit happy in my house and I don't have it anymore. I'll leave the pictures here so if you guys could help me sending some positive energy I'd be rlly grateful :/ Polish 20211210 125400315 Polish 20211130 104356467

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and prbreese01
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I don't know anymore. Sometimes I think I scare him. Especially when I'm upset and sick can feel like my energy's different. He looks scared.

You mentioned your mentally ill. I know what PTSD is and I wanted to make sure that I know what the other acronym is for. Is it antisocial disorder?
Almost, it's Anti Social Personality Disorder! (Prone to act violently)

P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
Almost, it's Anti Social Personality Disorder! (Prone to act violently)
Gotcha. I thought one of the main traits of ASPD was a lack of concern for others? I'm just wondering because I haven't spoken to anyone who has been officially diagnosed with ASPD and you seem empathetic. Is that a symptom that not everyone has?
I have a cat that is 12 years old. We've been together for 12 years. I know if I take her to the SPCA they will euthanize her. She will be all alone and afraid. I haven't found anyone to take her. She hasn't been around many people because well no one comes to my house. I know she's getting older and I want our ashes to be put together. I will probably take her with me when I ctb. I know this is not what I want, but I would rather she die in my arms than in a closed cage with no one loving her. I've not made this decision 100% yet, but it's looking like this is what will happen. Please don't judge me harshly. I tried really hard to find her a home.
No judgement here. Can I ask you what you've done to try and find her a home? I worked at an animal shelter and I used to give a ton of advice to people who were trying to rehome their pets. Maybe I can offer something that you haven't tried.

Last edited:
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Gotcha. I thought one of the main traits of ASPD was a lack of concern for others? I'm just wondering because I haven't spoken to anyone who has been officially diagnosed with ASPD and you seem empathetic. Is that a symptom that not everyone has?
Yes a lack of empathy for other people is one of the symptoms, but your right very few have that aspect of ASPD! however because of my background l tend to demonize certain minority groups!

Reactions: prbreese01
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021

No judgement here. Can I ask you what you've done to try and find her a home? I worked at an animal shelter and I used to give a ton of advice to people who were trying to rehome their pets. Maybe I can offer something that you haven't tried.
Sorry I'm not very computer literate. I responded to your thread below.

P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
Yes a lack of empathy for other people is one of the symptoms, but your right very few have that aspect of ASPD! however because of my background l tend to demonize certain minority groups!
Hmmm. And do you think the majority of people with ASPD are aware that they have the disorder? Sorry, I'm just curious about it.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020

Hmmm. And do you think the majority of people with ASPD are aware that they have the disorder? Sorry, I'm just curious about it.
That's ok m8 ask all the questions that you want, No l don't believe everyone who has ASPD is aware that they have it, l developed mine whilst serving in Afghanistan as a British Sniper, when l got home after 9-years l notice that l was still seeing a certain minority as a Target and it took me a long time b4 l stopped wanting to take them out, l guess l still have some measure of self control! Feel free to ask any questions you may have! :-) Wolfy

P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
That's ok m8 ask all the questions that you want, No l don't believe everyone who has ASPD is aware that they have it, l developed mine whilst serving in Afghanistan as a British Sniper, when l got home after 9-years l notice that l was still seeing a certain minority as a Target and it took me a long time b4 l stopped wanting to take them out, l guess l still have some measure of self control! Feel free to ask any questions you may have! :-) Wolfy
Wow. I thought it was due to biological factors so thanks for sharing that. And I'm sorry that your symptoms may have been attributed to you serving in Afghanistan. I hope that you continue to see improvement within yourself, the fact that you've gained some measure of self control is a good thing. Baby steps!šŸ˜¬

Reactions: LONE WOLF.