R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
What do you mean the OP is gone?

Someone posted that OP ctb'd yesterday. Thread was up for like 5 minutes then removed. Just wondering why it would be removed, is there a policy or something on that?

• Wow
Reactions: patheticpartner
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Someone posted that OP ctb'd yesterday. Thread was up for like 5 minutes then removed
......That would really surprise me. He said he would let everyone on here know when he did do it, and that it wouldn't be until mid september at least.
But I don't see why that thread would be removed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Someone posted that OP ctb'd yesterday. Thread was up for like 5 minutes then removed. Just wondering why it would be removed, is there a policy or something on that?

I posted that thread. I was told it was "against" the rules because posting personal info wasn't allowed, although there was nothing personal other than relevant info that protected their identity. People have posted much more personal things here. People deserve to have respects paid, especially when they were such a contributing member.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Checkmate3, Captive of Mind and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I posted that thread. I was told it was "against" the rules because posting personal info wasn't allowed, although there was nothing personal other than relevant info that protected their identity. If people can post accounts of SN documentation, what I posted should be allowed. People deserve to have respects paid, especially when they were such a contributing member.
I completely agree.
Falloutcarter13 was a great member here. He wasn't here for long, but I think he touched a lot of people with his kindness and intelligence and wit.
There should be a thread for people to pay their respects.
I am personally sad he is gone, but I am also glad he is finally free. Loved that guy :_(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Captive of Mind and feast or famine
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I posted that thread. I was told it was "against" the rules because posting personal info wasn't allowed, although there was nothing personal other than relevant info that protected their identity. If people can post accounts of SN documentation, what I posted should be allowed. People deserve to have respects paid, especially when they were such a contributing member.
Can you please message PM me? I was close with the OP and I know you were too.. He told me about you and how much he enjoyed talking with you.

• Love
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I posted that thread. I was told it was "against" the rules because posting personal info wasn't allowed, although there was nothing personal other than relevant info that protected their identity. If people can post accounts of SN documentation of those who ctb that way, what I posted should be allowed. People deserve to have respects paid, especially when they were such a contributing member.

Wait a second. So he's actually really gone? With SN?

• Hugs
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Wait a second. So he's actually really gone? With SN?
I think it is true. I don't know why this hurts me so much since I will be leaving soon too and I knew he was as well. I don't understand my thoughts and feelings. Damnit, this life is pure affliction and I want it to stop.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and esse_est_percipi
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I think it is true. I don't know why this hurts me so much since I will be leaving soon too and I knew he was as well. I don't understand my thoughts and feelings. Damnit, this life is pure affliction and I want it to stop.

I registered recently, but I was lurking here since early July, so in a way I knew him very well. I wonder why he suddenly decided to do this ahead of time..

• Aww..
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
This is the last thing he posted here the other day https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...o-games-you-played-as-a-kid.46078/post-833823

He was remembering playing videogames as a child. I am glad he was able to remember happier times not long before....

• Love
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I registered recently, but I was lurking here since early July, so in a way I knew him very well. I wonder why he suddenly decided to do this ahead of time..
I know what you mean. Before I registered, I was reading all of his posts and felt like I already knew him before we even spoke. He was the only person I PMed on a daily basis. He was just tired of suffering like the rest of us..

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and esse_est_percipi
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Wonder if he took the bus via SN

• Hugs
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
This is the last thing he posted here the other day https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...o-games-you-played-as-a-kid.46078/post-833823

He was remembering playing videogames as a child. I am glad he was able to remember happier times not long before....
It's a shame that people like him are subjected to the beat down that this life has waiting for each and every one of us. Other people are equipped to handle it better, and I wish I was one of them, but obviously I'm not. Carter has escaped this hell and I applaud him for that.I miss you already.. I will be with you soon, my friend!
Wonder if he took the bus via SN
I'm almost positive. It was his only way and he was set on it.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, miguel6565 and esse_est_percipi