• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

avalancheangel

avalancheangel

Feb 20, 2024
I'm relatively new here, and I'm wondering if any of you guys like typology at all, it's a great passtime and honestly it makes you quite self aware, helps you understand people and yourself better etc. i type as an entj so3 myself, and a whole lot of other things in different systems. do u guys know ur mbti ?

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I'm into it. What other systems are you into? I'm into Enneagram as well as MBTI. I'm INTP 5w4 539 sp/so (or so/sp, I'm not really sure)

Last edited:
avalancheangel

avalancheangel

Feb 20, 2024
ooo, that's interesting, i do psychosophy (FLVE in that) and i'm looking into learning socionics some time. i really like psychosophy tbh

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
ooo, that's interesting, i do psychosophy (FLVE in that) and i'm looking into learning socionics some time. i really like psychosophy tbh
Hmm interesting, I've heard about attitudinal psyche but I couldn't really get into it. I just don't really know for most of the questions tbh. I'm kind of into socionics, I think I'm either ILI or LII

avalancheangel

avalancheangel

Feb 20, 2024
I see, i'm an LIE myself, also, i wouldn't recommend attitudinal psyche at all, they directly plagiarised py. + it's generally a bad system. if you'd ever like py sources to read into, i'd be happy to share.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I see, i'm an LIE myself, also, i wouldn't recommend attitudinal psyche at all, they directly plagiarised py. + it's generally a bad system. if you'd ever like py sources to read into, i'd be happy to share.
Yeah sure! That would be great. Oops, I thought they were the same thing. I hadn't even heard of psychosophy, I assumed it was attitudinal psyche based on the letters

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
avalancheangel

avalancheangel

Feb 20, 2024
Let me get you my pdf , hehe. I thought so too at first, it was a bit confusing.
oops it might not have sent, i'll retry when the server feels like cooperating, if that pdf doesn't send, here's the google doc equivalent :https://docs.google.com/document/u/...G2KOxRc_MuI/mobilebasic#heading=h.g70y8cax1if
Yeah sure! That would be great. Oops, I thought they were the same thing. I hadn't even heard of psychosophy, I assumed it was attitudinal psyche based on the letters

Last edited:
  • Informative
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Let me get you my pdf , hehe. I thought so too at first, it was a bit confusing.
Okay thanks! Lol I googled it and took a test and got PLVE, I'm not sure if it's accurate though. Like I said I was kind of unsure on most of the questions, I don't think I know myself well…

This is the test I took:

Last edited:
Reactions: avalancheangel
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Typology was one of my favorite "toys" during high school. It's indeed a great passtime.
I'm isfp ESI LFVE.

avalancheangel

avalancheangel

Feb 20, 2024
Okay thanks! Lol I googled it and took a test and got PLVE, I'm not sure if it's accurate though. Like I said I was kind of unsure on most of the questions, I don't think I know myself well…
Lol that'd be extremely unlikely considering the rest of your typo, tests usually aren't the best, and honestly, their questions are hard to think about most of the time, i ended up editing the post above with a link to a google doc, since the file wouldn't load.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Attitudinal psyche is actually a knock-off of a different typing system. The real one is psychosophy @Malaria

• Informative
Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I enjoy typology. MBTI has been an interest of mine for a few years, though I am by no means an expert.

My MBTI is INFP and my Enneagram is 4.