Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I initially saw this from the Complete Suicide Manual by Wataru Tsurumi. It's a machine taking three different types of chemicals: potassium chloride, sodium chloride and pentothal, which was quite popular for CTB around 1990s. The first two are quite easy to obtain, but I'm not sure how to obtain pentothal (is it as hard as getting N?). I'm thinking about that if I got all three types of chemicals, I'll try to remake the device for me to go.

• Wow
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Tharik77, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I remember reading about this. Isn't the third drug the same as Nembutal?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
How are you going to hide the machine from your family?

Reactions: lostangel
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I believe I saw that picture somewhere or something similar to that. I do concur with @GoodPersonEffed with the fact that it would be difficult to conceal that device from one's own family or roommates. I'd much rather have something that is smaller and easier to conceal while still being a reliable method to exit at my choosing. This would either be a firearm, some N, SN (with the proper medicines and drugs following it), and/or a debreather. Then again, this was decades ago so I'm sure with the advancements in technology and new method discoveries, there are better tools and methods to have a reliable, peaceful death.

Reactions: Tharik77
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Pentothal, also known as thiopental is an ultra short acting barbiturate that was formerly popular as an anesthesia induction agent and is also used in some assisted suicide regimens via IV injection, sometimes followed by a paralytic. (

the machine in question is basically a two drug lethal injection protocol (barbiturate followed by a flush of normal saline, followed by kcl to stop the heart). (I'll just note, I'm not 100% sure that he didn't actually use a 3 drug regimens...just going on your post) 3 drug Lethal injection protocols also use a paralytic as the mid step.

I don't know why you would want or need to recreate this. If you could obtain thiopental it can be fatal on its own, but have at it...I guess. There are other agents that would be easier to obtain.

@ThatsEnoughForMe built something less mechanically complicated (though perhaps more elegant in its simplicity....simplicity is good)

Last edited:
T

Tharik77

Apr 24, 2020
I believe I saw that picture somewhere or something similar to that. I do concur with @GoodPersonEffed with the fact that it would be difficult to conceal that device from one's own family or roommates. I'd much rather have something that is smaller and easier to conceal while still being a reliable method to exit at my choosing. This would either be a firearm, some N, SN (with the proper medicines and drugs following it), and/or a debreather. Then again, this was decades ago so I'm sure with the advancements in technology and new method discoveries, there are better tools and methods to have a reliable, peaceful death.

You like to talk about firearms, and it is undoubtedly the most lethal and effective method of all, but here in Brazil it is impossible to get a shotgun without spending a fortune. In your opinion, what would be the other effective alternative? What would be plan B in your opinion?

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
How are you going to hide the machine from your family?
Definitely not going to do this at home :pfff: Do it somewhere else e.g. a rented house or storage room
I don't know why you would want or need to recreate this. If you could obtain thiopental it can be fatal on its own, but have at it...I guess. There are other agents that would be easier to obtain.

@ThatsEnoughForMe built something less mechanically complicated (though perhaps more elegant in its simplicity....simplicity is good)

So do you mean that thiopental (pentothal) is hard to obtain (and maybe even harder to obtain than N)? ThatsEnoughForMe, is he still here or already CTBed? What's the link to the thread as his profile has limited access and couldn't find his posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
He may have taken his thread down, but here is one that has a picture, but not the workings.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/thiopental-vs-nembutal.36512/#post-677307