R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
If I had been given alternative medicine treatments before the damage accumulated, I am 100% sure I would have made a full recovery. But my injuries leave me in so much pain now and I just want to ctb. But it would be nice if my life amounted to something even tho I will likely die at age 30. So I was thinking of writing a letter on how broken and inefficient our medical system is and how it is robbing millions of disabled people the chance to recover and live full lives. A lot of disabled people are treated like a burden and often mocked by medical professionals as psychosomatic. It is just really fucked up. And I'd like to at least let people know why I committed suicide. Is there a way to have an article published to the internet say a day or two after I ctb without risking it getting published if I don't die?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sleepytourist, x~Sophia~x and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You could send scheduled e-mails to different newspapers and maybe they'll publish your article!

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Rose57 and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
If I had been given alternative medicine treatments before the damage accumulated, I am 100% sure I would have made a full recovery. But my injuries leave me in so much pain now and I just want to ctb. But it would be nice if my life amounted to something even tho I will likely die at age 30. So I was thinking of writing a letter on how broken and inefficient our medical system is and how it is robbing millions of disabled people the chance to recover and live full lives. A lot of disabled people are treated like a burden and often mocked by medical professionals as psychosomatic. It is just really fucked up. And I'd like to at least let people know why I committed suicide. Is there a way to have an article published to the internet say a day or two after I ctb without risking it getting published if I don't die?
Have you tried writing under a pen name? You wouldn't have to ctb in order for your voice to be heard, I'd be afraid that people might slap the label of "mentally ill/irrational" on someone's writing if they knew the author was going to ctb. Similar things have happened to other authors. Medium allows people to publish articles at their leisure, you might try writing on there. I would love to read what you have to say, because I'm disabled as well and the medical profession has hands down ruined my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and NodusTollens
R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Have you tried writing under a pen name? You wouldn't have to ctb in order for your voice to be heard, I'd be afraid that people might slap the label of "mentally ill/irrational" on someone's writing if they knew the author was going to ctb. Similar things have happened to other authors. Medium allows people to publish articles at their leisure, you might try writing on there. I would love to read what you have to say, because I'm disabled as well and the medical profession has hands down ruined my life.
Good ideas! Sorry to hear the medical professions ruined your life too. What happened?

Reactions: Trannydiary and NodusTollens
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
You could send scheduled e-mails to different newspapers and maybe they'll publish your article!
Not necessarily. Newspapers get tons of Emails everyday, and they all get automatically deleted unless you personally know someone in media and have their personal email.

The newspapers don't give a shit about the public or individuals. Today's media are mere sounding boards for the oligarchs, and 99% of stories are pre-determined in their effort to manipulate the public. The only way notifying the newspapers would publish one's story is if they could take one's demise and spin it in a way that pushes their agenda, and if they can, then one will be just a footnote in their article about.

Most social media platforms, be it blogs, or video platforms, etc offer "scheduled" options of that allow you to determine the date of someone's post.

Last edited: