• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
My life has taken an even greater turn for the worse.

Strongly considering the Sodium Selenite solution, because

a) theres no antidote

and

b) I might have a place to hide away in for a short while, to make sure im not interrupted, or found by a bunch of kids, or adults that dont deserve that sort of experience.

Ive found 2 case studies of people dyibg from it but thats all. Any other info would be appreciated.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
The most usual source I've seen mentioned is Gun Bluing liquid.
Seems to be an unpleasant method, involving vomiting, nausea, stomach cramps and can take anything from 45 minutes to 7/8 hours.
I've no idea what quantity would require to be ingested, sorry.

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
yep. seems super unpleasant.

I dont have many options left. I read a post from a guy on here that had nausea and cramping from somerhing else, and just had to keep wuiet through the whole process, to not alert anyone around him. I might be in that camp too.

The book aays 5gm

Reactions: SVEN