• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Does anyone know any songs that either is about, or relates to the struggles of having autism? I'm looking for songs I can relate to since I have autism and listening to songs I relate to is a coping mechanism to me. Sadly I find that there doesn't seem to be very many songs on the struggles of autism directed towards the autistic people themselves and not just the parents or the "you're unique, we can get through this", kinda songs, witch is just NOT what I need when I'm depressed, anxious and/or overwhelmed. Idk if it's just me, but I feel like adults with autism basicly doesn't exist or matter according to the internet :/
Wasn't sure if this belongs in offtopic or suicidediscussion, my apologies if its in the wrong catogory.Mods/Admins, feel free to move this to another catagory if neccecary :)

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't know if he has autism but:

Alien - Han

Slump - Stray Kids

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I made a playlist on Spotify about what having autism feels like for me. Not sure if you'll relate to any of this, but it's nice to share:

Reactions: eatantz
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I made a playlist on Spotify about what having autism feels like for me. Not sure if you'll relate to any of this, but it's nice to share:

Do you think you could give me the song names + artists so I can see if I can find them on yt? I don't rly use spotify. Thanks btw.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Do you think you could give me the song names + artists so I can see if I can find them on yt? I don't rly use spotify. Thanks btw.
Sure.

People Are Strange - The Doors
Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead
Human Behaviour - Björk
Cool Kids - Screeching Weasel
Coffee & TV - Blur
My Own Summer (Shove It) - Deftones
Class of 2013 - Mitski
Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths
Me, I Disconnect From You - Tubeway Army
I Can't Handle Change - Roar
Inside Out - Duster
Swingin Party - The Replacements

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Sure.

People Are Strange - The Doors
Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead
Human Behaviour - Björk
Cool Kids - Screeching Weasel
Coffee & TV - Blur
My Own Summer (Shove It) - Deftones
Class of 2013 - Mitski
Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths
Me, I Disconnect From You - Tubeway Army
I Can't Handle Change - Roar
Inside Out - Duster
Swingin Party - The Replacements

Tysm!

• Love
Reactions: Malaria
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Not exactly autism but ADHD :

Bring Me The Horizon - Avalanche

Subject matter songs on autism I'm not sure but I know a lot of artists (specifically metal/rock) tend to be a higher percentage of autists.

Mainly the words have resonance - Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park allowed me as a kid to express emotions but through the song as I didn't know how to express it myself or to other people.