• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheStartOfEnding

May 1, 2018
Having to go the bathroom every 40min the moment you have one drink is one of the most hellish ailments anyone can have.

My stupid parents instead of reconigzing the shitty genes they passed on me say "it's because you drink redbull" and when i stop drinking redbull for 5 days they'd say "well it takes time", lol that isn't how biology work.

I thought i have diabetes at first, took the test and no, i don't even have diabetes.

it's truly hell, you can't even do a lot of the coping activies that other suicidal people take for guaranteed like : being able to read peacefully (movies aren't a problem, but books because they take some concentration it's really shitty to interrupt every half an hour), going out is also not a problem (i can manage everytime an activity doesn't require concentration), but anything that requires concentration like : reading/meditation/writing/working and i have to go every fucking 40minutes.

It's really hell.

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio