Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
hey guys. new here. ive been lurking here for a while. used to be active on r/sanctionedsuicide. before it got banned i met a guy there and decided to turn my life around because i fell in love with him so i left SS. we didnt last long because i fucked up. to this day im still feeling the pain of losing him and i miss him dearly. he was the closest to happiness i ever felt...

anyway that was all in 2018. i didnt expect to return to SS after a year or so of trying therapy and making new friends and all that shit but here we are. i tried my best to change my life but in the end... i still feel empty

ok enough of my sob story. i asked if anyone here is from singapore because ive never seen any users here mention coming from singapore or anything related to singapore so i was wondering if theres anyone here from singapore? would love to know if there are similar others near me

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, lobster salad and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
There's some of em here. But they are like ninjas.

Reactions: sadworld, GoneGoneGone and Friend_A
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Hmm, why do you say they are like ninjas?
Maybe Asian countries; suicide is an issue that is better swept under the rug. The stigma, people calling you insane just because one contemplate suicide. I have one friend that's no longer active here describes that life in Singapore is all about merit. If the system is rig against you; it's your fault. Showing one's weakness is unacceptable. I heard SN is inaccessible there.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Helpmeplease, sadworld and 2 others
Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
Maybe Asian countries; suicide is an issue that is better swept under the rug. The stigma, people calling you insane just because one contemplate suicide. I have one friend that's no longer active here describes that life in Singapore is all about merit. If the system is rig against you; it's your fault. Showing one's weakness is unacceptable. I heard SN is inaccessible there.

ur right actually. theres a stigma against mental illness and suicide here. people dont bring up these things and everyone keeps to themselves.

do u know what happened to ur singaporean friend that they are no longer active here? sorry if i brought up any bad memories.

i didnt know SN is inaccessible here damn... now i know why its so hard to find it (i googled every chemical supplier here and none of them carry SN lol)

although i did manage to find SN online that can ship to singapore... but im not sure if it can actually bypass customs...

what about u? do u plan to go with SN too? im glad but also sorry to meet you on a forum like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog, sadworld and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@Friend_A I'll pm ya about that, when you're given the privilege to do so. My friend is so broken due to the system, last time we chat she was actually very suicidal, and contemplating on jumping. Even though it sounds selfish, I hope she's okay now. See ya at PM later.

Reactions: sadworld and Friend_A
Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
@Friend_A I'll pm ya about that, when you're given the privilege to do so. My friend is so broken due to the system, last time we chat she was actually very suicidal, and contemplating on jumping. Even though it sounds selfish, I hope she's okay now. See ya at PM later.

umm i just joined this forum so like i actually have no idea how to start pming someone here. i know you gotta reach a certain level or sth to be able to pm but thats all i know..

Reactions: sadworld and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@Friend_A SS starter pack

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-message-to-new-users.11378/#post-948926

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
hey guys. new here. ive been lurking here for a while. used to be active on r/sanctionedsuicide. before it got banned i met a guy there and decided to turn my life around because i fell in love with him so i left SS. we didnt last long because i fucked up. to this day im still feeling the pain of losing him and i miss him dearly. he was the closest to happiness i ever felt...

anyway that was all in 2018. i didnt expect to return to SS after a year or so of trying therapy and making new friends and all that shit but here we are. i tried my best to change my life but in the end... i still feel empty

ok enough of my sob story. i asked if anyone here is from singapore because ive never seen any users here mention coming from singapore or anything related to singapore so i was wondering if theres anyone here from singapore? would love to know if there are similar others near me

I am from singapore :(

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, puppy9 and Friend_A
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
I just don't like life... everything is so difficult and my fellow Singaporeans are all outshining me because I'm too incompetent. I don't really like living in Singapore too and I'm sad sn is impossible to get here. Now at a young age, I've retained 2yrs in sec sch, and I've failed everything because I didn't want to study; I just didn't want to do anything anymore. I've did my o lvls again this yr and I know im gonna get f for all subjects. There's nowhere to go there's nothing to do. I'm not rich nor the family is, my only option is to leave the world. Been sulking on the forum for a year already, I only made this account this year when I turn 18. I should also mention that I don't have any passion or strengths. Most of my friends ditched me and I'm socially awkward since young so I can't make new friends easily

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: charcoalcat, PerOnore, sadworld and 2 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I just don't like life... everything is so difficult and my fellow Singaporeans are all outshining me because I'm too incompetent. I don't really like living in Singapore too and I'm sad sn is impossible to get here. Now at a young age, I've retained 2yrs in sec sch, and I've failed everything because I didn't want to study; I just didn't want to do anything anymore. I've did my o lvls again this yr and I know im gonna get f for all subjects. There's nowhere to go there's nothing to do. I'm not rich nor the family is, my only option is to leave the world. Been sulking on the forum for a year already, I only made this account this year when I turn 18. I should also mention that I don't have any passion or strengths. Most of my friends ditched me and I'm socially awkward since young so I can't make new friends easily
Damn it's hard. I heard Singapore is a hell of a place if you have a shred of humanity in you. Did you prepare for your current O level? I'm poor too and it's hell but I can't imagine the pain of being poor in Singapore. The people there judge you based on your bank account.

I have severe social anxiety, it's hard for me to go out. I got no IRL friends, and most of my high school friends moved on and started a family of their own. I'm just a NEET now.

I'm sorry friend :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterIsComing, Homecoming, sadworld and 2 others
L

lbs14

Jun 15, 2020
I'm from Singapore and I got my SN from shopee, shipped from Malaysia and it got through customs with any issues.

So I guess if you got yours online it should reach you without any issues.

Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
I'm from Singapore and I got my SN from shopee, shipped from Malaysia and it got through customs with any issues.

So I guess if you got yours online it should reach you without any issues.
i only found one SN listing on shopee which contained SN 5% and sea salt 95% and the source is from malaysia. are you sure that one will work? unless you found a different listing but there's only one

Reactions: lobster salad
L

lbs14

Jun 15, 2020
i only found one SN listing on shopee which contained SN 5% and sea salt 95% and the source is from malaysia. are you sure that one will work? unless you found a different listing but there's only one
The one that I bought was 98%, but sadly it is unlisted already. I bought it in July so things might have changed since then. Mine is still unopen because i haven't found the guts to use them yet D:

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
With China's growing inffluence there may be more on that in western societies.

• Informative
Reactions: myopybyproxy and puppy9
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
I am from Singapore too if anyone wants to talk. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and puppy9
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Me. I have no love for our rat-racing, paper-chasing society.

M

M.i.245541

Mar 21, 2022
Re-opening this topic. Anyone living in Singapore still around?