G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
Has anyone bought the online (digital) edition of the Peaceful Pill Handbook, which comes with a series of videos?

I would like to know if the instructional videos for making Nembutal are included in this online edition. Nembutal instructional videos such as "Betty Cooks With Sodium".

The online and print editions of the PPH are compared on this page of the PPH website. As you can see from the table at the bottom of that page, the online addition gives access to some videos (as well as access to the online PPH discussion forum).

However, I could not find a list of videos included in the online edition, so I wonder if anyone with access to the online edition can tell me if the instructional videos for making Nembutal are included.

Reactions: Venessolotic
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm curious about the "peaceful pill handbook". I clicked the link and it sent me to a page selling a subscription. I'd like to know more before paying $95.00.
Thanks

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Instructional videos for making N? It's not easy to do and require some ingredients that are probably not available.

Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
I tried to sub awhile but they wanted my ID so i ordered a refund. I downloaded an old version of it ages ago but it was out of date and had no videos plus shitty pictures.

Reactions: Venessolotic
Cristobal9613

Cristobal9613

Apr 5, 2023
Not sure if this helps but here's all I have..

Attachments

• ThePeacefulPill.pdf
    12 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: G50 and lifeisbutadream
G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
Not sure if this helps but here's all I have..

Thanks very much for posting that pdf.

I do actually have copies of the PPH, but do not have the videos which come with the online edition of the PPH. The online edition apparently gives you access to a website where you can view these videos.

I am looking for the instructional videos for making Nembutal, such as the video called "Betty Cooks With Sodium", which used to be viewable on YouTube here:
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-mzj_DVOI

I am wondering if these Nembutal instructional videos come with the online edition, in which case I might buy the online edition.

Reactions: dizzdesi
Cristobal9613

Cristobal9613

Apr 5, 2023
Thanks very much for posting that pdf.

I do actually have copies of the PPH, but do not have the videos which come with the online edition of the PPH. The online edition apparently gives you access to a website where you can view these videos.

I am looking for the instructional videos for making Nembutal, such as the video called "Betty Cooks With Sodium", which used to be viewable on YouTube here:
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-mzj_DVOI

I am wondering if these Nembutal instructional videos come with the online edition, in which case I might buy the online edition.
Hmm now I'm interested too. I didn't even know there were videos on it. Please update this thread if you find anything! Best of luck!

Reactions: JustStopThePain and G50
G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
Exit has another video called The Peanut Project where a group of people tried to manufacture N.
This is a trailer. I'm not sure they were succesful.

Thanks, yes I read that this group of people connected to Exit International got together to make their own Nembutal, and they called it the Peanut Project. Apparently there are some Exit International videos that show the precise chemical procedures necessary to make Nembutal, such as the video "Betty Cooks With Sodium".

I've also seen people on Reddit post instruction methods for making barbiturates, which they make for recreational drug use (to get high), like this set of instructions.

But if like me you don't have much chemistry knowledge, a video of the process is easier to follow.

Reactions: JustStopThePain and Meditation guide