sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I been hearing for at least a few years now, from many different sources, of different people having positive experiences after micro-dosing psilocybin (magic mushrooms). Many reported obvious improvement with their depression and negative thoughts. There have also been a number of scientific research, that clearly shows it sort of helps rewire the brain in some ways.

I also recall whenever I see any sort of "Mushroom" related supplements, whether on Amazon, or on store shelves, it also always labels them in the category of "Brain/ Cognitive" type of supplement. So I'm starting to believe certain mushrooms in general does indeed benefit the mind in some shape or form.

Of course I understand its not a complete magic cure for depression or suicidal, since if we don't resolve our real life problems in an actual practical way, these supplements or drugs can only do so much. For example drinking alcohol, you may feel better for a few hours, but once it subsides, its straight back to the cold hard reality of life that still needs to be dealt with

But does anyone have any positive experience with psilocybin?? I'm starting to want to give it a try, even as a type of supplement or a little boost

Reactions: DeadHead
evrchanging

evrchanging

</3
Oct 25, 2023
i've had some pretty positive experiences, doing shrooms made me become sober from any other drug at the time/made me feel like living life was worth it but imo it's only a temporary fix. it helps you realize a lot of stuff but as you said, in the long run if you're not doing anything else about your bad thoughts it won't last. it's definitely a good eye opener though, i just wouldn't recommend a high dose your first time or messing with it often since it really can mess your brain up over time if you're not mentally fit for it

Reactions: darksoul and sanction
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
i've had some pretty positive experiences, doing shrooms made me become sober from any other drug at the time/made me feel like living life was worth it but imo it's only a temporary fix. it helps you realize a lot of stuff but as you said, in the long run if you're not doing anything else about your bad thoughts it won't last. it's definitely a good eye opener though, i just wouldn't recommend a high dose your first time or messing with it often since it really can mess your brain up over time if you're not mentally fit for it

Good to know. I'm probably going to start trying it then. Thanks

By the way, how many days after starting, did you start to experience improvements or positive effects?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
evrchanging

evrchanging

</3
Oct 25, 2023

By the way, how many days after starting, did you start to experience improvements or positive effects

By the way, how many days after starting, did you start to experience improvements or positive effects?
i started feeling positive effects during my trip. it made me think about all the stuff i was doing wrong and how my decisions are ruining my life, it made me realize that life is worth living and i have a whole future ahead of me. i felt that way for a while after my first time but i kept going back to my negative ways because i didn't let myself keep the same positive mindset. it's all about mental strength and realizing change has to be a long term thing. i'd recommend 0.5-1 gram for your first time and do NOT smoke because that makes the trip way more intense and you can lose control lol. whatever you're going through i'm sending much love šŸ–¤ be safe and make sure you have someone that you can contact during your trip if things get too overwhelming

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sanction
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
i started feeling positive effects during my trip. it made me think about all the stuff i was doing wrong and how my decisions are ruining my life, it made me realize that life is worth living and i have a whole future ahead of me. i felt that way for a while after my first time but i kept going back to my negative ways because i didn't let myself keep the same positive mindset. it's all about mental strength and realizing change has to be a long term thing. i'd recommend 0.5-1 gram for your first time and do NOT smoke because that makes the trip way more intense and you can lose control lol. whatever you're going through i'm sending much love šŸ–¤ be safe and make sure you have someone that you can contact during your trip if things get too overwhelming
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. Will try them soon. Much love
:heart:

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and evrchanging
-w-

-w-

Traveler
Nov 10, 2023
I feel like this might be someone interesting but you definitely do not want to over do it so be careful.

Cinnamon9326

Cinnamon9326

I'm Ben.
Oct 31, 2023
Be careful, go slow. I used to be taking small doses, usually only around 0.2 to 0.5 grams. Even such small doses could sometimes induce pretty strong anxiety in me.

The thing with psychedelics is - you might have fears that you're trying to shut off, you're just constantly ignoring them, but they are there somewhere. And psychedelics have the power to take these suppressed fears and put them right in front of your eyes, so that you can't ignore them anymore. This can be both good, because you can face your fears and perhaps resolve them, but it can also become very overwhelming.

I'd also recommend taking shrooms with lemon juice (google "lemon tek"). It makes the whole trip shorter, more intense, and perhaps most importantly, a little more predictable. Shrooms in general have the tendency to work in "waves".

It's better to have a trip sitter, there's even a website for that - not sure if I can mention it here, but just google "tripsit". I only ever took tiny doses and I've never had a tripsitter. But I usually had Xanax with me. Benzos are considered kind of an antidote for psychedelics. Apparently they can "kill the trip". Never tried that, though.

Just go slow and properly educate yourself. Good luck.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Be careful, go slow. I used to be taking small doses, usually only around 0.2 to 0.5 grams. Even such small doses could sometimes induce pretty strong anxiety in me.

The thing with psychedelics is - you might have fears that you're trying to shut off, you're just constantly ignoring them, but they are there somewhere. And psychedelics have the power to take these suppressed fears and put them right in front of your eyes, so that you can't ignore them anymore. This can be both good, because you can face your fears and perhaps resolve them, but it can also become very overwhelming.

I'd also recommend taking shrooms with lemon juice (google "lemon tek"). It makes the whole trip shorter, more intense, and perhaps most importantly, a little more predictable. Shrooms in general have the tendency to work in "waves".

It's better to have a trip sitter, there's even a website for that - not sure if I can mention it here, but just google "tripsit". I only ever took tiny doses and I've never had a tripsitter. But I usually had Xanax with me. Benzos are considered kind of an antidote for psychedelics. Apparently they can "kill the trip". Never tried that, though.

Just go slow and properly educate yourself. Good luck.
Thanks a lot for the details. Would you say in some ways, it helps calm the mind, therefore can see things in a more logical and practical way?

And in order to keep maintaining this effect, will mean having to microdose (lets say occasionally) for the long-term? Because if stopped completely, it will eventually wear off?

Cinnamon9326

Cinnamon9326

I'm Ben.
Oct 31, 2023
Honestly, I really only took them on and off, never for a long period of time, so take it with a grain of salt. But I think they would be helpful if I did take them more diligently.

Btw, be aware of the resistance - it builds up really fast so you should only take a microdose every three days or so.

Would you say in some ways, it helps calm the mind, therefore can see things in a more logical and practical way?
That's pretty much how it felt to me. It makes you see things in a different way. I remember that one time when everything seemed like a weird movie. And I was just going around the house and everything just seemed... Not sure how to describe it, but different. But it's not like alcohol at all. Alcohol makes you happy, but dull. While psychedelics shift your perception, even expand it. Some people listen to music on LSD, because it just sounds better :)

But I also heard in some podcast that there have been studies proving that psychedelics have a direct antidepressant and neuromodulation effect, similar to SSRI antidepressants. The difference was that SSRIs took longer to start working, while psilocybin started working immediately with one dose, but gradually wears off. This wasn't microdosing however, it was a standard dose in a clinical setting.

If I wanted just a real antidepressant effect, I'd probably go for LSD rather than mushrooms. It felt more energetic and happy. The reason why psilocybin is more researched is mostly because the trips are much shorter (~4hr vs. ~12hr). Just make sure you get good quality. You can cultivate shrooms yourself, but you cannot synthesize LSD unless you have a lab, I guess. So your best option are probably DN markets (depending on where you live and how difficult is it to import these things). I used to like the TMG forum on DN for this, but it seems dead now. Not sure what happened to it.

And in order to keep maintaining this effect, will mean having to microdose (lets say occasionally) for the long-term? Because if stopped completely, it will eventually wear off?
I think you mostly would have to continue. At least that's what I usually read everywhere. Honestly, I'm now on Sertraline so apparently it did not "fix me" for good :) .. But I think psychedelics were beneficial for me anyway. If you have a therapist who's also open to psychedelics, it might augment the therapy, too. I took a small dose of LSD couple months ago and decided to just listen to the music they're using with psychedelic therapy in clinical research. The next session we talked about it because it showed me certain things I would probably ignore/suppress otherwise.

As I said, I'm by no means an expert in this - but I'm happy to help if I can.

Last edited:
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Honestly, I really only took them on and off, never for a long period of time, so take it with a grain of salt. But I think they would be helpful if I did take them more diligently.

Btw, be aware of the resistance - it builds up really fast so you should only take a microdose every three days or so.

That's pretty much how it felt to me. It makes you see things in a different way. I remember that one time when everything seemed like a weird movie. And I was just going around the house and everything just seemed... Not sure how to describe it, but different. But it's not like alcohol at all. Alcohol makes you happy, but dull. While psychedelics shift your perception, even expand it. Some people listen to music on LSD, because it just sounds better :)

But I also heard in some podcast that there have been studies proving that psychedelics have a direct antidepressant and neuromodulation effect, similar to SSRI antidepressants. The difference was that SSRIs took longer to start working, while psilocybin started working immediately with one dose, but gradually wears off. This wasn't microdosing however, it was a standard dose in a clinical setting.

If I wanted just a real antidepressant effect, I'd probably go for LSD rather than mushrooms. It felt more energetic and happy. The reason why psilocybin is more researched is mostly because the trips are much shorter (~4hr vs. ~12hr). Just make sure you get good quality. You can cultivate shrooms yourself, but you cannot synthesize LSD unless you have a lab, I guess. So your best option are probably DN markets (depending on where you live and how difficult is it to import these things). I used to like the TMG forum on DN for this, but it seems dead now. Not sure what happened to it.

I think you mostly would have to continue. At least that's what I usually read everywhere. Honestly, I'm now on Sertraline so apparently it did not "fix me" for good :) .. But I think psychedelics were beneficial for me anyway. If you have a therapist who's also open to psychedelics, it might augment the therapy, too. I took a small dose of LSD couple months ago and decided to just listen to the music they're using with psychedelic therapy in clinical research. The next session we talked about it because it showed me certain things I would probably ignore/suppress otherwise.

As I said, I'm by no means an expert in this - but I'm happy to help if I can.
Thanks for sharing all the details. When I google it or check YouTube, many people make it sound like some miracle or magical thing, because it really helped them a lot. But personally, I still have doubts. I tried shrooms before, but the actual ones that get you high. Also have tried a few other different drugs before. So in some ways feel like I may somewhat know what to expect

In other words, lets say if someone is tired, they drink coffee to feel awake. Or when a person is in pain, they take a pain medication. Or drink alcohol if want to be social

My guess is Psilocybin just targets the brain specifically, and gives it some temporary boost for calm & relaxed thinking, until it fades when you stop taking it

Therefore doesn't seem that miracle or magical as it sounds. Just like popping some pills to feel a certain way temporarily. In the end, the real solution is still everyday actual hard work and survival

I guess its still better than nothing. I will try it anyways, since so many positive feedback regardless. But just not expecting a whole lot

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Cinnamon9326
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
It increases neuroplasticity which could be either good or bad depending on the context. You are likely to gain some insights and feel things differently. It is also serotonergic and can give you a temporary mood boost (careful about interactions with SSRIs etc). My personal experience has generally been that I liked the active effect, but it was very exhausting and made me feel horrible for weeks afterwards. I would start at 25mg which should be barely perceptible, and if all goes well move up to 50, 100, etc. That is lower than what is usually recommended but that is just my opinion since there is no penalty for starting low. Personally it's not for me but I could see how it could be a useful tool for someone who tolerates drugs better.

Reactions: sanction, WAITING TO DIE and Cinnamon9326
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I had a positive experience until I saw my hands turn into dog's paws and realised I'd taken more than I should.
Just very low doses to begin with to find your tolerance and you should OK.

• Yay!
Reactions: sanction and Cinnamon9326
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
My first dose was a bit stronger than I'd have liked (misread the dosage), but it was ultimately a positive experience because of set and setting. I felt great for the next few months, but my mental health eventually went back to my status quo. I agree with people here that mushrooms can help you be more open to suggestion and can help you target your problem areas, but unless you plan on taking it for the rest of your life (like you might any SSRI or medication for mental health) then your mental health will most likely go back to its chemical status quo once you stop. The difference is that you might have discovered better coping strategies during your doses that you can apply when sober. For me, mushrooms help give me a mental health plan that's personalized to me, as well as a cool experience in the moment (general feeling of "peace" at lower doses, a cool trip at higher doses), but it never "fixed" me permanently.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I haven't microdosed, but I did macrodose twice. Here's my experience --

• Informative
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, sanction and Cinnamon9326
Wilsonie_22

Wilsonie_22

May 8, 2023
The high is weird. Feels like being underwater, there's a hyperawareness followed by such muscle relaxation the body feels heavy but you can't fall asleep. It's a really lovely feeling. Then it comes crashing down, all the trauma and dysfunction is laid bare. It makes me cry a lot... But then I feel good. I took the golden teacher strain at varying doses. The visual hallucinations were minimal; just letters and numbers appearing larger or smaller than they are. Also different slight color shift. And faces are weird. They don't feel human or real. It's trippy. During the high I want to talk to people and talk and connect to anyone but they feel like they are on a total different wavelength. Like they are above water and I am under.

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
I'll let you know right know that any supplements on amazon or any clear-net or in-person marketplace that claims to have shroom supplements are complete ass-hats who are lying to you! I can say with utter certainty that there is zero Psilocybin contents in whatever concoction they claim to sell. The only place you should get shrooms from is the dark-net, look for a high rated vendor. I encourage you go on tor.taxi and go from there. Don't get the chocolate bars either, even off the dark-net. Most of the time, it's not even Psilocybin but a synthetic form of DMT with similar visual effects. You need to buy the physical fungi, yes, it may be hard to chew as it tastes bad but just wash it down with some gatorade. Now me personally, I prefer LSD miles over Psilocybin and will choose Acid over it any day. However, your specifically talking about Psilocybin, so here's a word of advice/subjective experience:

Me personally, I think micro-dosing is utterly useless. Sure, it might be fun but in my humble opinion it isn't gonna get you any therapeutic experience. I prefer macro-dosing. This is the polar opposite of micro-dosing, and in my opinion, is what you should go for if you truly want to go anywhere in terms of using it therapeutically. I like to take 3.5+ grams of Psilocybin but ultimately it depends on the strain. Like I would take 5-6 grams of Hillbilly but would only take 3.5 Grams MAX of Albino P.E as it's arguably the strongest strain on the planet. I can say I've had many transcendent experiences using Psilocybin and although I understand micro-dosing, personally, it never did the job. I like going balls deep with higher doses, it allows me to apply the lessons learned into the real world even after sobering up.

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
And/or just buy spores on clearnet and grow your own - it's not that difficult ;-)
this too! I can second this, I personally now just grow my own now when need be but I'm not sure if OP has the time to do so.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
My first dose was a bit stronger than I'd have liked (misread the dosage), but it was ultimately a positive experience because of set and setting. I felt great for the next few months, but my mental health eventually went back to my status quo. I agree with people here that mushrooms can help you be more open to suggestion and can help you target your problem areas, but unless you plan on taking it for the rest of your life (like you might any SSRI or medication for mental health) then your mental health will most likely go back to its chemical status quo once you stop. The difference is that you might have discovered better coping strategies during your doses that you can apply when sober. For me, mushrooms help give me a mental health plan that's personalized to me, as well as a cool experience in the moment (general feeling of "peace" at lower doses, a cool trip at higher doses), but it never "fixed" me permanently.
Damn. So just from a single dose alone, was already able to make you feel great for the next few months??? Or did you mean you followed the usual whole month routine thing, where you'd take it for 1 day, then stop for a couple days, then go back on it on the 3rd day, and repeated this routine for a whole month, type of thing??

Or was it really just from that single dose alone, from a single day, which led you to feeling great for a few months afterwards? If so, thats pretty powerful, and makes me even more curious to try it now

What was your dosage? How many milligrams?
I'll let you know right know that any supplements on amazon or any clear-net or in-person marketplace that claims to have shroom supplements are complete ass-hats who are lying to you! I can say with utter certainty that there is zero Psilocybin contents in whatever concoction they claim to sell. The only place you should get shrooms from is the dark-net, look for a high rated vendor. I encourage you go on tor.taxi and go from there. Don't get the chocolate bars either, even off the dark-net. Most of the time, it's not even Psilocybin but a synthetic form of DMT with similar visual effects. You need to buy the physical fungi, yes, it may be hard to chew as it tastes bad but just wash it down with some gatorade. Now me personally, I prefer LSD miles over Psilocybin and will choose Acid over it any day. However, your specifically talking about Psilocybin, so here's a word of advice/subjective experience:

Me personally, I think micro-dosing is utterly useless. Sure, it might be fun but in my humble opinion it isn't gonna get you any therapeutic experience. I prefer macro-dosing. This is the polar opposite of micro-dosing, and in my opinion, is what you should go for if you truly want to go anywhere in terms of using it therapeutically. I like to take 3.5+ grams of Psilocybin but ultimately it depends on the strain. Like I would take 5-6 grams of Hillbilly but would only take 3.5 Grams MAX of Albino P.E as it's arguably the strongest strain on the planet. I can say I've had many transcendent experiences using Psilocybin and although I understand micro-dosing, personally, it never did the job. I like going balls deep with higher doses, it allows me to apply the lessons learned into the real world even after sobering up.
I'm 100% purely only doing this for therapeutic purpose, to hopefully help improve constant depression/ negative thoughts. I've heard of LSD microdosing, but don't know much about it yet. Or macro dosing

So you would say LSD will be more effective in therapeutic way compared to psilocybin? And just to be safe, I will probably experiment with microdosing first for either one, just in case I can't handle it well at stronger doses, then gradually build it up from there

How long did it take for LSD to improve you therapeutically?

Last edited:
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
Damn. So just from a single dose alone, was already able to make you feel great for the next few months??? Or did you mean you followed the usual whole month routine thing, where you'd take it for 1 day, then stop for a couple days, then go back on it on the 3rd day, and repeated this routine for a whole month, type of thing??

Or was it really just from that single dose alone, from a single day, which led you to feeling great for a few months afterwards? If so, thats pretty powerful, and makes me even more curious to try it now

What was your dosage? How many milligrams?

I'm 100% purely only doing this for therapeutic purpose, to hopefully help improve constant depression/ negative thoughts. I've heard of LSD microdosing, but don't know much about it yet. Or macro dosing

So you would say LSD will be more effective in therapeutic way compared to psilocybin? And just to be safe, I will probably experiment with microdosing first for either one, just in case I can't handle it well at stronger doses, then gradually build it up from there

Yes, the single dose made me feel great. HOWEVER it was scary in the moment and for the rest of the day. I only reaped the benefits starting the day after, and I wouldn't do it again. It was an accidental higher dose than expected (curse you crappy, inaccurate weigh scale), but not an outright overdose. I've had previous experiences with cannabis and a lot of the effects were familiar (visuals, "altered" senses, euphoria, "melting", etc.). I've also had a panic attack before, and the symptoms reminded me of that as well (heavy chest and head, loss of control over the body / fainting, hypersensitivity, etc.) Ultimately, I was already familiar with a lot of the effects through other life experiences. I wouldn't recommend doing what I did unless you also have experience with other substances. The only other thing that saved me was that my set and setting was basically perfect. I didn't need to work that day, I didn't need to work the next day either, I already had a positive mindset going in (miraculously, as normally I'm depressed) and it was just me at home in a very quiet and peaceful countryside with a very comfortable and warm bed.

I'm not sure if links are allowed so I won't link it, but there was a study that higher doses are more likely to be enjoyed if you start with lower doses first. So, even if you do eventually want to plan a bigger trip, I would recommend starting slow.

I would also recommend using Erowid dot org, it's a website with much more detailed information about a variety of substances, their doses, effects, etc. Very helpful resource.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Yes, the single dose made me feel great. HOWEVER it was scary in the moment and for the rest of the day. I only reaped the benefits starting the day after, and I wouldn't do it again. It was an accidental higher dose than expected (curse you crappy, inaccurate weigh scale), but not an outright overdose. I've had previous experiences with cannabis and a lot of the effects were familiar (visuals, "altered" senses, euphoria, "melting", etc.). I've also had a panic attack before, and the symptoms reminded me of that as well (heavy chest and head, loss of control over the body / fainting, hypersensitivity, etc.) Ultimately, I was already familiar with a lot of the effects through other life experiences. I wouldn't recommend doing what I did unless you also have experience with other substances. The only other thing that saved me was that my set and setting was basically perfect. I didn't need to work that day, I didn't need to work the next day either, I already had a positive mindset going in (miraculously, as normally I'm depressed) and it was just me at home in a very quiet and peaceful countryside with a very comfortable and warm bed.

I'm not sure if links are allowed so I won't link it, but there was a study that higher doses are more likely to be enjoyed if you start with lower doses first. So, even if you do eventually want to plan a bigger trip, I would recommend starting slow.

I would also recommend using Erowid dot org, it's a website with much more detailed information about a variety of substances, their doses, effects, etc. Very helpful resource.
I see. It does sound very intriguing. Do you happen to remember the approximate dosage it was? (in milligrams). Just so I can sort of compare it with my dosage later on, since the place I'm buying it from labels them in milligrams. Thanks

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
I see. It does sound very intriguing. Do you happen to remember the approximate dosage it was? (in milligrams). Just so I can sort of compare it with my dosage later on, since the place I'm buying it from labels them in milligrams. Thanks
Based on subsequent approximates and the effects I experienced, I'd say it was a moderate-high dose, around 3 - 3.5 grams (3000mg to 3500mg). So, not quite the "heroic" dose of 5g+ (which I would never recommend), but higher than the average 1 - 2.5 gram (1000mg to 2500mg) dose that most people choose if they want a high that isn't overwhelming. I also want to point out that I used something called lemon tek (look it up yourself) which makes the psilocybin absorb faster in the body, making the effects faster, stronger, but also makes the full high period shorter. If you plan on using that technique, then dose lower than you normally would.

• Love
Reactions: sanction
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Based on subsequent approximates and the effects I experienced, I'd say it was a moderate-high dose, around 3 - 3.5 grams (3000mg to 3500mg). So, not quite the "heroic" dose of 5g+ (which I would never recommend), but higher than the average 1 - 2.5 gram (1000mg to 2500mg) dose that most people choose if they want a high that isn't overwhelming. I also want to point out that I used something called lemon tek (look it up yourself) which makes the psilocybin absorb faster in the body, making the effects faster, stronger, but also makes the full high period shorter. If you plan on using that technique, then dose lower than you normally would.
Wow, 3000 mg does sounds like a lot. Some sites I checked recommended to start with as low as 150 to 200 mg, so seems like your dosage was over 10 times that. But I could be wrong as well, since different sites may recommend different things.

But sure, I will check out lemon tek. Thanks for all your tips. Really grateful for this community. Don't know what I'd do without it during tough times

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023

LSD takes a few days post-trip for you to really take in what you experienced, me personally I prefer it therapeutically over shrooms every single day of the week. it's admittedly super intense (macro-dosing at least) so it takes a few days to piece everything together. If I were you I'd start with approximately 50ug for your first micro-dose, enough to where you get the mental effects but won't have many visuals (if any, doubt it tbh with that low of a dose). Make sure you ask your chemist when he laid the sheet (the longer it's been sitting/being exposed to oxygen and sunlight, the more the potency is lost). The sooner the better, and try to get micro-dosed tabs. Either that, or get 100 ug tabs and just cut them in half. It takes approximately two weeks from the day you dose to your tolerance dropping back down to zero. If you're pre-disposed to severe mental illness like Schizophrenia, BPD, shit like that, then stay away from all Psychedelic drugs. The only exception to take it would be general anxiety and depression. If you're under SSRI's of any kind, whether it's from a Psychiatrist or whatever, also stay away from Psychedelics. If you take SSRI's but still want to take LSD, I'd stop taking the SSRI's for at least seven days before taking LSD. Some more information here:

General information on LSD via Psychonaut

Last edited:
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
LSD takes a few days post-trip for you to really take in what you experienced, me personally I prefer it therapeutically over shrooms every single day of the week. it's admittedly super intense (macro-dosing at least) so it takes a few days to piece everything together. If I were you I'd start with approximately 50ug for your first micro-dose, enough to where you get the mental effects but won't have many visuals (if any, doubt it tbh with that low of a dose). Make sure you ask your chemist when he laid the sheet (the longer it's been sitting/being exposed to oxygen and sunlight, the more the potency is lost). The sooner the better, and try to get micro-dosed tabs. Either that, or get 100 ug tabs and just cut them in half. It takes approximately two weeks from the day you dose to your tolerance dropping back down to zero. If you're pre-disposed to severe mental illness like Schizophrenia, BPD, shit like that, then stay away from all Psychedelic drugs. The only exception to take it would be general anxiety and depression. If you're under SSRI's of any kind, whether it's from a Psychiatrist or whatever, also stay away from Psychedelics. If you take SSRI's but still want to take LSD, I'd stop taking the SSRI's for at least seven days before taking LSD. Some more information here:

General information on LSD via Psychonaut
Okay good to know! I'm taking Wellbutrin (Bupropion) at the moment. I think that is ok? I will do some research.

I will probably check out LSD in the future as well. I've heard that some people in Wall Street or some higher level corporations or environments that are quite rich and successful, some of them actually microdose LSD (or macro, not sure which one) behind the scenes, to help with their intelligence and thought processes, so its indeed something interesting or worthy to look into

These are the type of stuff mainstream media or public never talk about. They always only talk about the negative parts of it. So stuff like these need some personal digging and research