pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
USPS tracking said it would be here yesterday now it's just saying "in transit to next facility" with no date given. I'm worried that they destroyed it to check for drugs or explosives something (even though SN is 100% legal in the US and I bought it through an extremely reputable corporation). Anyone else experience delays/problems getting it?

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
USPS tracking said it would be here yesterday now it's just saying "in transit to next facility" with no date given. I'm worried that they destroyed it to check for drugs or explosives something (even though SN is 100% legal in the US and I bought it through an extremely reputable corporation). Anyone else experience delays/problems getting it?

Yes. Ordered mine from Ukraine and tracking stopped dead in its tracks on June 2nd. I live in Canada though and that's apparently the slowest route there is.

• Aww..
Reactions: pentobarbitaldreams
Gizamaluke

Gizamaluke

Apr 11, 2020
Yes. Ordered mine from Ukraine and tracking stopped dead in its tracks on June 2nd. I live in Canada though and that's apparently the slowest route there is.

Same here from 2 sources there stopped in early May and June and no changes since.
I tried a US source a few days ago with a package forwarder service. I'm waiting to see how that goes.

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
Same here from 2 sources there stopped in early May and June and no changes since.
I tried a US source a few days ago with a package forwarder service. I'm waiting to see how that goes.

Were your two sources from the art site by any chance? A little bird told me that both sources are actually the same store. Heard questionable things about its packaging and quality too. Trying my luck now from the same site with the Russian seller beginning with R. Heard better things about that one.

Gizamaluke

Gizamaluke

Apr 11, 2020
Were your two sources from the art site by any chance? A little bird told me that both sources are actually the same store. Heard questionable things about its packaging and quality too. Trying my luck now from the same site with the Russian seller beginning with R. Heard better things about that one.

It is yes, I thought about ordering from Russia too but I decided against it. In these times it's going to take way too long to receive anything coming from that part of the world. I think the best bet right now is ordering from the US.

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
It is yes, I thought about ordering from Russia too but I decided against it. In these times it's going to take way too long to receive anything coming from that part of the world. I think the best bet right now is ordering from the US.

If you can order from US, that's probably the best bet, yeah. Though I hear with the Russian seller, the order comes in a lot more quickly if you use express shipping (which I did).

TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Ukrainian seller said that ye in Europe would take 1 week before Covid for deliver. Now in Europe takes at least 2 weeks...

Last edited:
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Did Polish ziplock bag guy's listing end already?
Sorry,just harking back to yesterday's trending on SS

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
There are very reputable stores which ship SN very reliably in the U.S.. I won't give names, but if you look online at large retailers' sites and search for SN, you'll find it ( at least as of last week). I bought mine from there about 9 months ago. No problems at all.

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
There are very reputable stores which ship SN very reliably in the U.S.. I won't give names, but if you look online at large retailers' sites and search for SN, you'll find it ( at least as of last week). I bought mine from there about 9 months ago. No problems at all.

Yes,this is certainly true for U.S. buyers.
I cannot imagine why anyone from the U.S would mess around with buying from Ukrainian,Polish or Russian suppliers.
Some of us live in countries that implemented regulations which force us to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and TowerUpright