• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
I can currently figuring out how to receive supplies (currently in US), I can't really have them delivered to my house due to my living situation. Does anyone have experience using a PO box to get shipments? I am specifically importing SN from MDS, so I figured I could use a PO box to try to avert any welfare checks. Would getting a PO box require me to give the office my real address? I read somewhere about using a prepaid card, since I just want to create as many layers of separation as possible to prevent any checks. If anyone has experience I would much appreciate it.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Just a small potentially helpful tip, if you get a mail box at the UPS Store, your address is a physical street address instead of a PO box

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
Just a small potentially helpful tip, if you get a mail box at the UPS Store, your address is a physical street address instead of a PO box
Yeah I was looking at UPS as a possibility, is there any difference delivery wise?

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Hm not really... If you get a package that's too big to fit in the box, you can get it from the stores front desk during business hours. They never questioned anything I ever received, they handle incoming mail and packages from any carrier, etc, 10/10 would recommend, good luck to you

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
Hm not really... If you get a package that's too big to fit in the box, you can get it from the stores front desk during business hours. They never questioned anything I ever received, they handle incoming mail and packages from any carrier, etc, 10/10 would recommend, good luck to you
Okay gotcha, my one worry would be any authorities seeing my SN and tracing my real name and address with the box

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Okay gotcha, my one worry would be any authorities seeing my SN and tracing my real name and address with the box

I don't think welfare checks or any kind of law enforcement scrutiny due to SN shipments is something you need to worry about in the US. I think that only happens in the UK and maybe some European countries.