• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

smallworld_

smallworld_

sleepy
Mar 28, 2023
Anyone wanna share playlists? I checked out a few under similar threads. Not one necessarily to cbt to but one that's comforting in general. I have one of my own and I will listen to any that are suggested or even add them to my own playlists. I use Spotify personally, but I'm open to other platforms.

Asking also because they just serve as a good distraction for when you have a set date to cbt. I rather think of something else. I go for chill or peaceful music to find comfort. I know some people listen to all sorts of genres so what genre brings you the most comfort would you say?

For me its indie music <3

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Anyone wanna share playlists? I checked out a few under similar threads. Not one necessarily to cbt to but one that's comforting in general. I have one of my own and I will listen to any that are suggested or even add them to my own playlists. I use Spotify personally, but I'm open to other platforms.

Asking also because they just serve as a good distraction for when you have a set date to cbt. I rather think of something else. I go for chill or peaceful music to find comfort. I know some people listen to all sorts of genres so what genre brings you the most comfort would you say?

For me its indie music <3

Who is singer the first one you shared called "You´ll be Okay" it only says titel but not singer it sounds very relaxing.

Reactions: smallworld_
smallworld_

smallworld_

sleepy
Mar 28, 2023
These compilations, among others:

I think my favorites are definitely the ones that incorporate rain into them. The car one and escape from reality. Rain is very calming for me thank you I'm adding these to a playlist. <3

calm your heart and the other ambient melodies are very pretty. I have a kalimba and wanna play them by ear sometime

thank you!
♡(ミ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣ ﻌ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣ ミ)ノ
Who is singer the first one you shared called "You´ll be Okay" it only says titel but not singer it sounds very relaxing.
oh well this is a playlist by me. The star sign is my user. I titled the playlist "you'll be okay" for a comfort kinda title. But the first song in there is by Park Bird called "Speed of Warmth". 🤍

Last edited:
Reactions: Agon321
Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024

This playlist is so nice, I would like to drift out of reality with it playing in the background ^^

• Love
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I think my favorites are definitely the ones that incorporate rain into them. The car one and escape from reality. Rain is very calming for me thank you I'm adding these to a playlist. <3

calm your heart and the other ambient melodies are very pretty. I have a kalimba and wanna play them by ear sometime

thank you!
♡(ミ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣ ﻌ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣ ミ)ノ

oh well this is a playlist by me. The star sign is my user. I titled the playlist "you'll be okay" for a comfort kinda title. But the first song in there is by Park Bird called "Speed of Warmth". 🤍
I don´t think that is the song but hard to tell since when I played the song I asked for I pressed the big play button on the right not the small play button next to a song and when I press the small play button on the right side of the song you mentioned I can only hear a little intro melody for a few seconds since I don´t have Spotify Premium, not long enough to determine if it´s the song.

Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024

Listening to this right now. just a playlist of songs I like to listen to when Im feeling this way. If you only lsiten to one, I reccomend Pacifica. its my favorite.

Last edited:
  • Love
smallworld_

smallworld_

sleepy
Mar 28, 2023

is this one from a horror anime? It reminds me of the soundtrack from Elfen Lied. I might check out the anime

either way I love it! It also gives me Made in Abyss vibes if you've ever watch that. Its disturbing but peaceful

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I don't have a playlist (yet), but here are some songs that comfort me.

• Love
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
well, as i've stumbled upon your thread i'm listening to this album, it is pretty comforting.

• Love
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
is this one from a horror anime? It reminds me of the soundtrack from Elfen Lied. I might check out the anime

either way I love it! It also gives me Made in Abyss vibes if you've ever watch that. Its disturbing but peaceful
it's from shiki, alright show. start is slow tho
composer is a genius, he also did Naruto music

made in abyss is one of my favorite shows. I always listen to it music

• Love
Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
Suicidal Dream - Silverchair (my favorite song about suicide)
West Coast - Lana Del Rey (it's not related to suicide but it's very comforting)
Mr. Sandman - SYML (it doesn't talk about suicide but it can be interpreted that way)
Tourniquet - Evanescence (Clearly talking about suicide)
Wrong - Depeche Mode (Talk of suicide in an indirect way)
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park (It's practically a suicide note, perhaps from Chester Bennington)

Bonus: Fade to Black - Metallica (I've added it as a bonus because it's a song that's slow and heavy at times. I put it in mainly because of the lyrics. For me it's the song with the lyrics that perfectly portray the feelings of a suicidal person)

I'm not going to add any more songs or the list will get too long.

The ones I've listed here are the best.

• Love
smallworld_

smallworld_

sleepy
Mar 28, 2023

This playlist is so nice, I would like to drift out of reality with it playing in the background ^^

reminding me of the Zelda soundtrack with the ocarina honestly that's very pretty. Especially with "Morning Dew" I love video game soundtrack they remind me a lot of my childhood!

"Liquid sunshine" Is just really chill jazzz i loveee
(^º◡º^✥)

L

Lost_5oul

Displaced Soul
Mar 1, 2024
I didn't see anyone put it here. So I'm going to bless you all today.

First, EARL SWEATSHIRT SOLACE.
I have never heard a song capture depression and the literal struggle for keeping yourself alive. The way this song captures it. .

• Love
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAxod5B-rXk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAe3sCIakXo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H58gMiQQRm0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cItZPvr0668

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zCbLJxcVCog

I'll stop else I'll post a thousand links! 🙄

Preference for acoustic. Probably pretty emo. Though I'll listen to most things. Sorry I have no Spotify playlist, all my stuff is on the evil iTunes!
West Coast - Lana Del Rey (it's not related to suicide but it's very comforting)
Mr. Sandman - SYML (it doesn't talk about suicide but it can be interpreted that way)
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park (It's practically a suicide note, perhaps from Chester Bennington)

Bonus: Fade to Black - Metallica (I've added it as a bonus because it's a song that's slow and heavy at times. I put it in mainly because of the lyrics. For me it's the song with the lyrics that perfectly portray the feelings of a suicidal person)

I pretty much have a full Depeche Mode, Evanescence and Linkin Park playlist with a smattering of some other artists. Rare to hear a bad song by any of them. 💜

Last edited:
  • Love
smallworld_

smallworld_

sleepy
Mar 28, 2023

I never heard of silver chair but im def stealing "suicidal dream" to a playlist tyvm i rlly liked that one too

also Linkin Park, Lana Del Ray, and Evanescence will always be one of my fav bands can't go wrong with them <3

• Love
Reactions: Demian
K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
"thank you" and "pill" are my favorites from this one
This playlist gives me a lot of nostalgia 💗
i'm glad you liked it. :) i relate to the lyrics of "thank you" quite a lot myself.

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024

This makes me feel melancholy and nostalgic, but also comforted.

• Love
homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I wouldn't mind dying to crying in the chapel by Elvis , really feeds into my broken heart. Loll
, like I'd rather die then spend the rest of my life without them. But they are gone and they may never come back . Also Elvis kinda creepy, which I hate. But I like his voice
IMG 3932