C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
I hate everything now I'm in so much physical pain. Even sleep doesn't exist. I'm bored senseless in agony just waiting to CTB hopefully later this week.

• Love
Reactions: DontGiveAshiit
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I used to be that person who wanted to be their best self and always be healthy. I loved working out and eating healthy. It sucks what I've become.

Also, *looks back at the addiction I had to Hetalia in 2018*

*starts crying*

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think I've always been bored with life and there has never been many things that I loved in the first place. Life has not ever really interested me in any way. I have never wanted to be alive. One thing I did used to like was listening to music with headphones, but now that just makes my tinnitus worse. There is nothing for me to look forward to and no reason for me to stay. I just want to be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
TimeLawyer

TimeLawyer

Now scheduled for deletion. Goodbye all
Oct 10, 2019
I used to be really into jpop music. I was obsessed with AKB48 back in high school. Also went through phases of being obsessed with Japanese fashion, mermaiding (I made myself a tail I could swim in!) Language learning, coding my own website from scratch, stuffed animals, collecting vintage Tamagotchi, plane spotting, learning about genetics (wanted to become a geneticist for a while), psychology, cats, and horseriding, among other things. I am quite creative so that's probably why. Some things I stopped because I didn't want to be seen as childish by my parents or other kids though. I still get into random stuff from time to time. I'm thinking of taking flying lessons at some point lol. Gotta learn to drive a car first. And maybe a Harley hehehehe......