• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wackstar

Jul 21, 2022
These are the meds I've collected over the past few months

20g chloroquine phosphate
60mg eszopiclone
2mg xanax (Zero tolerance to benzos)
16g Gabapentin
Meto

what's the correct procedure to follow through if one has decided that Chloroquine OD is the way to go?

should the pills be crushed if they're not extended release formulations or can they just be swallowed?

this is the best course of action Ive been able to think of so far:
Start by going on a meto regimen for 2 days prior to attempt, take eszopiclone & xanax and wait until I start feeling drowsy then start downing the chloroquine pills (about 80 of them) and then take like 10 pills of gabapentin (8g)
by the time I'm done taking all the pills the eszopiclone and xanax should've taken effect and I'll be able to just fall asleep and take that eternal nap we all crave.

based on what I've read chloroquine is toxic enough that the whole thing should take 3-5 (very unpleasant) hours but it's the only method I have access to and beggars can't be choosers, plus I'm also repulsed by any physical method like jumping or hanging

would appreciate if anyone has more info on this and wether my method has a good chance to work if I know that I won't be disturbed for around 12 hours.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Last_ot, Euthanza and Dead Meat
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Beside PPH, you should also read "Humane self chosen death" <--- if you google this, it will appear on top search from dignifieddying.com
There's specific chapter about chloroquine.

There's newer edition but must buy the book.

W

Wackstar

Jul 21, 2022
Beside PPH, you should also read "Humane self chosen death" <--- if you google this, it will appear on top search from dignifieddying.com
There's specific chapter about chloroquine.

There's newer edition but must buy the book.
I read that chapter and I'm feeling more confident in my choice now, my only concern is that I might not have strong enough sedatives for this making the experience really unpleasant, sure I can get more eszopiclone (it's otc where I live)
but I'm finding it almost impossible to get benzos here, even if I can get them prescribed most pharmacies don't stock them and the ones that do will only sell you small quantities at a time (like a 1 or 2 week supply) which will come out to like 20 pills in most cases.

it's fucking ironic how these same pharmacies will happily sell you a suicide cocktail (all OTC!!!) but benzos? Nooooo they're the devil's drugs. I'm so fucking done lol

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
I read that chapter and I'm feeling more confident in my choice now, my only concern is that I might not have strong enough sedatives for this making the experience really unpleasant, sure I can get more eszopiclone (it's otc where I live)
but I'm finding it almost impossible to get benzos here, even if I can get them prescribed most pharmacies don't stock them and the ones that do will only sell you small quantities at a time (like a 1 or 2 week supply) which will come out to like 20 pills in most cases.

it's fucking ironic how these same pharmacies will happily sell you a suicide cocktail (all OTC!!!) but benzos? Nooooo they're the devil's drugs. I'm so fucking done lol
Have you gathered more info on Chloroquine since you started this post? Do you know anything regarding the risk of vomiting? Btw, I think taking benzos and then waiting until you feel drowsy is dangerous as you could fall asleep before you take the Chloroquine.